Author Topic: chaos vs xerxes  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Akita

chaos vs xerxes
« on: August 17, 2007, 06:09:11 am »
I'm thinking of switching from Xerxes to Chaos i have been on chaos for 20 mins now and i already have over 200k a mule and 1 land plot which is better player wise?
Poke i win

Offline Gizza

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 06:24:27 am »
Well they are both turtle. But Xerxes has biggest noobs. So you will fit right in.

Offline Malekith

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 06:41:23 am »
chaos is corrupt filled... tis an easy server to play so if u wanna cheat and stuff then its a good server to play on
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Some minds are like concrete, thouroughly mixed up and permanently set."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Akita

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 07:07:06 am »
Quote from: Malekith
chaos is corrupt filled... tis an easy server to play so if u wanna cheat and stuff then its a good server to play on

What do you mean cheat you mean using a macro or something my bro was on the first one he said it was good.
Poke i win

Offline Malekith

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 07:16:10 am »
no the people that pout the quests in n stuff have made it so they are basically ttraining rooms and stuff. why do u think it was so easy to get the money?
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Some minds are like concrete, thouroughly mixed up and permanently set."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Akita

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 07:18:30 am »
i was given the money by some one but i know what you mean cuz people have like 5 mill and 20 damon and not just 1 or two people its more like 20
Poke i win

Offline Gizza

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 08:32:22 am »
It's because the server is so damn easy. I'm banned apparently for no reason.

Offline Light Elf

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 10:04:56 am »
lol im banned on chaos cuz i globaled mickeys address, phone number, work number, work address and all that wolf

Offline The Muffin Man

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 04:51:02 pm »
200k in 20 minutes? Jesus H. tigering christ. Drav, and you thought Shadow was easy. Can't wait to see your flame, lol.

Offline Crack Pipe

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 05:01:39 pm »
gimme cords to quests ;O

Offline King Dravien

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 05:40:32 pm »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
200k in 20 minutes? Jesus H. tigering christ. Drav, and you thought Shadow was easy. Can't wait to see your flame, lol.

I dont need to flame Shadow, it doesnt need my help to make itself look bad, Rav, Jon and Cham already ran the minor good part of that server into the ground, The only good part of it was full PK, but ohhhh noes, let us sell custom weppzz! so the people with no life will buy them and ruin our serverz! we get rich they get a weapon to prove how much they suxx!

and if that noob can get 200k in 20 mins, Then the server needs to be deleted perm. "Veterans Recommended" MY ASS, i've seen more Vets play Micks worlds than Shadow.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Rokhan

chaos vs xerxes
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 10:05:28 pm »
Quote from: Akita
I'm thinking of switching from Xerxes to Chaos i have been on chaos for 20 mins now and i already have over 200k a mule and 1 land plot which is better player wise?
Neither, they both fail. Xerxes is filled with noobs. Chaos is filled with above average cheaters.
Quote from: Gizza
Well they are both turtle. But Xerxes has biggest noobs. So you will fit right in.
QFT

Gizza, +1 awesome
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon