Author Topic: Steeltide Unfairness  (Read 5058 times)

Offline chronolink

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 06:54:29 pm »
Who called it biatch?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=2135\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

ah...... You?

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Jeroy

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 08:51:49 pm »
I think we all know, and knew a long time ago that Steeltide has been run to the ground, and theres pretty much nothing we can do about it. This shyt right here just about puts me into retirement, unless sumthin changes about all fo Rpgwo. If not, im done
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline Pirate Wings

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 10:31:59 pm »
-Lay off Rha and respect her privacey whether what happened or not happened we can acknowledge that and move on and we've all got our own views. (I know y'all gonna rat out on me now for saying something like that but i've given up holding a grudge even if she hasn't.)

-UT acts like a child at times but when he's in a good mood it's good. Actualy he can be quite pleasant at times but I wont be disagreing in saying that he's done some bad calls in the past but added lots of good stuff in the game and is actualy can be quite funny at times.

-ST is going down and the only thing I regret is playing there for 5 months

With this in mind I'm going to see what happens when I say Rha didn't give out damon on ST.

Just trying to write the posatives here don't hold it against me too much heh.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Jeroy

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 01:31:14 pm »
I have nothing Against Rha, But truthfully she did give out Damon, whether it was really her or not, or someone who somehow got control of her account, it happened. One of my close friends on ST, has 3 of these damons, one she recived from her, and others that someone else recieved from Rha, and gave to her.
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline Rokhan

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 06:46:24 pm »
Wow, this shows how wolfty RPGWO has gotten. Corrupt admins, lying admins, bullwolf admins all in one. Sarrow shouldn't have been banned. But seeing as UT is a monkey he decided to ban him. Rha was at Ut's house? Hmm proves to some point she prolly got admin by prostituting herself, sichk
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline Grinch

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 07:19:15 pm »
Yea, for a little over a month I believe..
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Gimpy

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 10:24:59 pm »
The point is ut is messed up in the head and realy dosent matter if he cares about st or not no about realy likes him if he dosent like st then he should simple give it back to mick..
not bad players for telling the truth its all in the loggs

Offline Jeroy

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2005, 07:37:49 pm »
Hmm, well we all know UT, he can be a bit how can you say....... monkeyheaded, but it gets the Job done. Im not saying hes right for banning you im just saying UT, is going to be UT, whether anyone likes it or not, just the way things go around here.  =\

Offline Pirate Wings

Steeltide Unfairness
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2005, 10:21:11 pm »
UT called all of arc ugly and is stalling on updates. Thats my daily bad thoughts of UT i'm sure tomorrow I wouldn't have to think too hard to find something that he stuffed up. I always thought Sarrow was a little ass anyways but always hate seeing a fellow player being the victim of UT's stupidity so I vote 1 against Sarrow's ban.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is