Author Topic: Admin Command...  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Chrismon

Admin Command...
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:47:35 pm »
Whats the command for giving someone a skill, and if theres a spec option what is it....(or was it spec only... I forget) anyway whats the command?

(NOTE: Anyone who says negative stuff in this topic, 1.) Auto /fails  2.) Doesn't know it.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
then baffle them with bullwolf.

(06:22 PM)  +Wings - excuse me i'm off to do my nails and my hair and buy a new dress

The Muffin Man: "Everyone hates the forum n00b. It's the unwritten law."
Revolution: "There's Wings, Toadking, Chrismon... =.="
Rokhan: "Revo just stop trying to defend your wolftyness by bringing up other people. You have crossed the wolf line for annoyance kid.
Wings is an alright guy now TBH, he just has some random posts sometimes but aight in general.
Toadking has become a decent forum troll when he is here, he came to the dark side!
Chrismon left basically which is nothing but a +. But his annoyance was nothing to yours."

Rokhan: "I voted ban. I like flaming Toadking only, its much easier. I have to think for this Chrismon guy, I bet he's a incompletely digivoled digimon!"

Mack the Blacksmith: "Hey, I ill be the super villain and make hordes of wolflings!"
King Dravien: "Your not super anything, tiger off."

Offline Grinch

Admin Command...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 11:36:07 pm »
There's 3 commands.

One to train a skill.

A second to spec a skill.

A third to train the skill once they have it.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline Chrismon

Admin Command...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:53 am »
Erm... What are they?

EDIT: I figured out the first two... I can't believe it was taht simple >.< I used to always overthink it/think it was complicated  :\But I thought the 3rd one only applied to a few skills(all or most of which were attack/def) and only admins could do O.o
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 01:14:42 am by Chrismon »
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
then baffle them with bullwolf.

(06:22 PM)  +Wings - excuse me i'm off to do my nails and my hair and buy a new dress

The Muffin Man: "Everyone hates the forum n00b. It's the unwritten law."
Revolution: "There's Wings, Toadking, Chrismon... =.="
Rokhan: "Revo just stop trying to defend your wolftyness by bringing up other people. You have crossed the wolf line for annoyance kid.
Wings is an alright guy now TBH, he just has some random posts sometimes but aight in general.
Toadking has become a decent forum troll when he is here, he came to the dark side!
Chrismon left basically which is nothing but a +. But his annoyance was nothing to yours."

Rokhan: "I voted ban. I like flaming Toadking only, its much easier. I have to think for this Chrismon guy, I bet he's a incompletely digivoled digimon!"

Mack the Blacksmith: "Hey, I ill be the super villain and make hordes of wolflings!"
King Dravien: "Your not super anything, tiger off."