Author Topic: -.-  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Komodo

-.-
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 06:55:12 pm »
There was about a full year that I didn't touch the forums, so I have a higher post per day count than you.
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline chronolink

-.-
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 07:15:08 pm »
Quote from: Komodo
There was about a full year that I didn't touch the forums, so I have a higher post per day count than you.

.....................................__........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Mack the Blacksmith

-.-
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 07:42:30 pm »
Quote from: Komodo
Crai morr.

Like I give a wolf.

You know what ruins threads? ------s that are always trying to flame others and start arguments at every chance. And then sign on to MSN and call someone a hawk for 10 minutes and then say stupid wolf like "you harrased me for 2 hours when I was asleep hahahahahaa j000s a retardet!!! lolz!!! you suck at flaming"

You ------s suck, no wonder RPGWO is failing, ------s like you play it.

*Cough* Komodo *Cough*

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Chronolink on Vent)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Chronolink on Vent)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]Calling people hawks now? Jeez, going too far.[/quote]

Offline King Dravien

-.-
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 07:47:53 pm »
Shut the tiger up mack, your still unwanted around here.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Komodo

-.-
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 08:00:59 pm »
Quote from: chronolink
.....................................__........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

I meant.... "I, technically, have a higher post per day count."

Quote from: Mack the Blacksmith
*Cough* Komodo *Cough*
<span tone="sarcastic">
Yeah, cause I still play rpgwo.
</span>
The BIG list of
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline Crack Pipe

-.-
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 08:02:38 pm »
lol chrono always seems to amuse me