Author Topic: Persons...  (Read 21077 times)

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« on: August 01, 2007, 11:13:04 pm »
Grinch: Hobo, Mildly entertaining.
Dravien: Spaz, More mood-swings then a 20 year old pregnant woman, Don't try to fix his spelling mistakes.
Chrono: Has alot of nephews.... Seems to be an arbiter at times...
Malekith: Guins bitch.
Toad: Annoying, Likes to 'fix' everyones spelling, Does a crap job of spelling himself.
Wings: wolf-tard, Likes to instigate things.
Komodo: Is a  Likes to make random jibber-jabber, Bigger spaz then dravien when he wants to be.
Muffin: Obsessed with donkey, again, Reminds me of a behe at times.(not anything to do with level, attack power, defense power, or size.)
Gizza: Needs to get a life.(no offence)
Damen: Slightly annoying, Half-Moocher.
Rokhan: ...Seemingly normalish... Slightly annoying.
Light Elf: Annoying, pain in the ass at times.
Kaios: Somewhat like Dravien... No mood-swings though.
Guin: Co-Ruler of cheese.(Other ruler is BWPimp.)
Greed: Annoying to other people....?

Thats all for now.  ^.^
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
then baffle them with bullwolf.

(06:22 PM)  +Wings - excuse me i'm off to do my nails and my hair and buy a new dress

The Muffin Man: "Everyone hates the forum n00b. It's the unwritten law."
Revolution: "There's Wings, Toadking, Chrismon... =.="
Rokhan: "Revo just stop trying to defend your wolftyness by bringing up other people. You have crossed the wolf line for annoyance kid.
Wings is an alright guy now TBH, he just has some random posts sometimes but aight in general.
Toadking has become a decent forum troll when he is here, he came to the dark side!
Chrismon left basically which is nothing but a +. But his annoyance was nothing to yours."

Rokhan: "I voted ban. I like flaming Toadking only, its much easier. I have to think for this Chrismon guy, I bet he's a incompletely digivoled digimon!"

Mack the Blacksmith: "Hey, I ill be the super villain and make hordes of wolflings!"
King Dravien: "Your not super anything, tiger off."

Offline Greed

Persons...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 11:44:48 pm »
I'm only annoying to selective people that I know annoys it. Therefore, if it annoys them, it fuels my wanting to annoy them, making them more annoyed.

P.S. I don't do that to too many people.

Offline Gizza

Persons...
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 11:52:52 pm »
Chrismon: The tiger wit out of them all. Sucks off his pets and deserves to get tigered up.

Offline Daegan

Persons...
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 11:56:39 pm »
0/10 as i failed to make the list

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 12:32:07 am »
O.o to tell ya the truth.. I edited and added like 10 more people but the page didn't load right and I said: tiger it... I'll post more some other time....

(06:22 PM)  +Wings - excuse me i'm off to do my nails and my hair and buy a new dress

Rokhan: "Revo just stop trying to defend your wolftyness by bringing up other people. You have crossed the wolf line for annoyance kid.
Wings is an alright guy now TBH, he just has some random posts sometimes but aight in general.
Toadking has become a decent forum troll when he is here, he came to the dark side!
Chrismon left basically which is nothing but a +. But his annoyance was nothing to yours."

Rokhan: "I voted ban. I like flaming Toadking only, its much easier. I have to think for this Chrismon guy, I bet he's a incompletely digivoled digimon!"

Mack the Blacksmith: "Hey, I ill be the super villain and make hordes of wolflings!"

Offline Brendan

Persons...
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 01:12:54 am »
Chrismon: Doesn't know how to host an rpgwo server, and is power abusive (ie admin killing people then building a wall around their spawn point. Also is just as bad as toadking and "Toad"King Dravien.

I looked up chrismon in the dictionary and it said

Chrismon N (Say N-00-B)
One Whom claims is a hacker but has the IQ of a two year old.
See Toadking.

Also didn't deny sucking off his pets.

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 05:51:13 am »
1. I didn't bother BECAUSE I didn't want yet another topic to turn into a flame war. Now I am denying it.
2. Damen N (M-00-C-HER)
    Doesn't want to do some work to be able to host an RPGWO server, So he gets other people to host it for him out of pity.
    See: Prick, Also see: Gizza
3. I DO know how to hack, unlike you.
4. I'm sure as tigering hell my IQ is higher then yours. Say my IQ IS that of a two year old, I STILL have a higher IQ then you.
5. I changed your tigering description in my edit but it didn't work right cause I got logged out AGAIN, That WAS ment for someone else TYVM.

Offline Malekith

Persons...
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 06:02:38 am »
I'm quite impressed the only dumb tiger idea you could come up with for me was the old "mal's a suck up bitch to guin! wha wha" one... Wtf... DO you even tigering know me? NO, so shut the tiger up and stop acting you know what people are like from a few wolfty lil comments you have read you mother tigering son of a bitch. I hope you die painfully and slowly... GRR
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Some minds are like concrete, thouroughly mixed up and permanently set."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 06:12:19 am »
<.< I changed yours too... Why the tiger won't people get this into their heads... I CHANGED ABOUT HALF THE STUFF AND ADDED ABOUT 10 MORE PEOPLE TO THE LIST, BUT THE SIGNING BUT PROBLEM EARLIER tigerED IT UP >.>

Offline Gizza

Persons...
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 06:13:00 am »
Dude uhh your a tigering monkeyhead why did you say that IQ wolf to me. I didn't say that. Dipwolf. And anyway I tigering hate hackers so why the tiger would I want to be one? Hacking is something that ruined wolf thats important.

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
Persons...
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 06:28:52 am »
Quote from: Chrismon
Malekith: Guins bitch.

lol'd at that one. And I don't see how I'm like Dravien  
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Malekith

Persons...
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 06:31:42 am »
ima murder u 1 day kaios >.<

and why the hell wud we care if u changed it or not? your someone we dont know coming on here and trying to insult us? yeh we're gonna just giggle and say you're a great lil girl? o.O nope...
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Some minds are like concrete, thouroughly mixed up and permanently set."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Gizza

Persons...
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 06:33:20 am »
Good Point. I've got a life it's just based around Football, School, Guitar, Computer, Xbox..

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 06:41:40 am »
<.< gizza... the only part to you in there was.... oh wait... there WASN'T >.> it was to damen...

Offline Light Elf

Persons...
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 07:09:01 am »
Quote from: Damen
Chrismon: Doesn't know how to host an rpgwo server, and is power abusive (ie admin killing people then building a wall around their spawn point. Also is just as bad as toadking and "Toad"King Dravien.

I looked up chrismon in the dictionary and it said

Chrismon N (Say N-00-B)
One Whom claims is a hacker but has the IQ of a two year old.
See Toadking.

Also didn't deny sucking off his pets.

LOL that was me he blocked in and wolf

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 07:15:54 am »
Haha no. I did that to about 8 people... BUT you were the one blocked in the longest.
Yes. I abuse mah admin, however, I only abuse my admin on my server.

Offline Light Elf

Persons...
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 07:16:30 am »
lol and chrismon you couldnt hack for wolf all you can do is send a trojan to a person and hope they are stupid enough to open it and then be stupid enough to have firewalls and wolf turned off. do not call ur self a hacker when YOU DONT HACK you hope ppl are stupid. that would be like calling urself a professional car theif when all you do is sit around waiting for some dumb tiger to leave the keys in his car and it still running then you jump in and take it, thats not being a car theif i call that a ------ with an opportunity as seen here in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5_XyIvPcc

Offline Brendan

Persons...
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 07:17:59 am »
LOL, i Don't not host because i CBF, i don't host because unlike you. I have a 12GB Download/Upload Limit (combined) so Id be out of downloads in like 3-4 days. So check your facts dumbass

Offline Komodo

Persons...
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 07:31:57 am »
Quote from: Light Elf
lol and chrismon you couldnt hack for wolf all you can do is send a trojan to a person and hope they are stupid enough to open it and then be stupid enough to have firewalls and wolf turned off. do not call ur self a hacker when YOU DONT HACK you hope ppl are stupid. that would be like calling urself a professional car theif when all you do is sit around waiting for some dumb tiger to leave the keys in his car and it still running then you jump in and take it, thats not being a car theif i call that a ------ with an opportunity as seen here in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5_XyIvPcc

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His car got stolen by a ------!!!!
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")
--------------------------------------------------------

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline Chrismon

Persons...
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 07:33:04 am »
@Lightelf: O.o I do know how to hack, what in the hell would give you the idea I don't?

@damen: <.< My point was, your too lazy to do something extra each month to get your parents or whoever to upgrade your internet...