Author Topic: SUBVERSION RADIO  (Read 6648 times)

Offline Chrismon

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2007, 08:33:51 pm »
Erm... I did not say you couldn't be black... I said to be exactly 1/2 black that would have to be the case... and technically it could be that you have ancestors taht are black o.0. Therefore. Komodo and Kaios are now ------s.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:34:51 pm by Chrismon »
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
then baffle them with bullwolf.

(06:22 PM)  +Wings - excuse me i'm off to do my nails and my hair and buy a new dress

The Muffin Man: "Everyone hates the forum n00b. It's the unwritten law."
Revolution: "There's Wings, Toadking, Chrismon... =.="
Rokhan: "Revo just stop trying to defend your wolftyness by bringing up other people. You have crossed the wolf line for annoyance kid.
Wings is an alright guy now TBH, he just has some random posts sometimes but aight in general.
Toadking has become a decent forum troll when he is here, he came to the dark side!
Chrismon left basically which is nothing but a +. But his annoyance was nothing to yours."

Rokhan: "I voted ban. I like flaming Toadking only, its much easier. I have to think for this Chrismon guy, I bet he's a incompletely digivoled digimon!"

Mack the Blacksmith: "Hey, I ill be the super villain and make hordes of wolflings!"
King Dravien: "Your not super anything, tiger off."

Offline Komodo

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2007, 08:38:11 pm »
Quote from: Chrismon
Erm... I did not say you couldn't be black... I said to be exactly 1/2 black that would have to be the case... and technically it could be that you have ancestors taht are black o.0. Therefore. Komodo and Kaios are now ------s.

No, I doubt it, not with how easily I get sunburned.
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline Chrismon

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2007, 08:40:37 pm »
Yea I agree... theres little chance Komodos black.... Kaios however probably is :\

(06:22 PM)  +Wings - excuse me i'm off to do my nails and my hair and buy a new dress

Rokhan: "Revo just stop trying to defend your wolftyness by bringing up other people. You have crossed the wolf line for annoyance kid.
Wings is an alright guy now TBH, he just has some random posts sometimes but aight in general.
Toadking has become a decent forum troll when he is here, he came to the dark side!
Chrismon left basically which is nothing but a +. But his annoyance was nothing to yours."

Rokhan: "I voted ban. I like flaming Toadking only, its much easier. I have to think for this Chrismon guy, I bet he's a incompletely digivoled digimon!"

Mack the Blacksmith: "Hey, I ill be the super villain and make hordes of wolflings!"

Offline Komodo

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2007, 09:29:30 pm »
Different topic, but, Chrismon, you wouldn't go to http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Kittens  does that mean that you're afraid of pony?
The BIG list of

2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail

Offline Brendan

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2007, 02:12:02 am »
I clicked on that, and luckily my net is slow as a snail or i may have actually thrown up. and that's tigering gross, how did u even tigering find that and what does it have to do with kittens.i didnt even read it.

Offline Gizza

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2007, 03:39:27 am »
Just to let you know, Here in Australia we have "Aboriginals" and they are black as night time. They are as racist as white people to other black people.

Offline Chrismon

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2007, 09:57:49 am »
Lmao, This is why I didn't go to it, I was waiting until someone else was stupid enough to go to it and say what it was, Therefore, Ty damien for being my link clicking biotch this time.

Offline Gizza

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2007, 04:54:00 pm »
Quote from: Chrismon
Lmao, This is why I didn't go to it, I was waiting until someone else was stupid enough to go to it and say what it was, Therefore, Ty damien for being my link clicking biotch this time.
Pfft, It was just cartoons ripped apart by there pony, Tubgirls which comes to my attention why Komodo was looking at this stuff??
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:54:48 pm by Gizza »

Offline Chrismon

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2007, 06:45:19 pm »
Lmao, if it was just hentai, Damen would not have called is gross.

Offline Komodo

SUBVERSION RADIO
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2007, 12:14:53 am »
It's called the "series of pain". My friend who watches NIN DVDs almost threw up I tricked him into going to a page that had that wolf.
The BIG list of