RPGWO's Future looking very good?

Great
0 (0%)
Depends
2 (25%)
HELL NO
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Jordonias' RPGWO News (Liberal)  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Pokemon Steve

Jordonias' RPGWO News (Liberal)
« on: November 09, 2005, 05:04:19 pm »
Over time I will post new and oppinions about RPGWO needing change.  Be patient.  Wish Grinch would give me my forum for this.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 05:17:19 pm »
1st Article
----------------------
RPGWO's Future?
----------------------
Where is rpgwo going? It is going nowhere.  In the hands of the people who run it now, it has no possiblity of ever becoming what it was, unless drastic changes be made.

1. New Features -- No one wants to play a game that never has anything new.  It gets boring.  Not improving the game means that other games are passing up RPGWO.  The only server that has anything ever added new is Arcanium,  yes I know Shadow has new features.  But all those features further corrupt the system and make a select few skills way overpowered. Shadow is as horrible as Phobos.

2. Rebalance the weapons and attack skills -- Its obvious that some attack skills are overpowering other skills drastically.  Perhaps rebalancing the attacks to that each attack his its own benefits and not one attack is used by all.  Defeats the purpose of having multiple attacks.

3. Admin Choices -- Choose players you already know admins.  Not random people who say they are very qualified for the job even though they have playing for not even a year.  Most all of the admins on RPGWO were unknown of until they became admins.  Choose players who have been around a long time and have actually contributed to the game.

4. Player Packs -- Use the player pack ideas more often, it can be used to advertise, get better servers, or new images.  Player packs bring in that little ammount of money that will help RPGWO get a little better, which brings more players, which brings even more money.  Mickey likes money, its obvious, thats all he wants.  USE SOME ON THE GAME.

5. Advertise -- I don't see any signs of advertising.  Pay MPOGD to havea banner or small banner on their site.  It will benefit in the end, bring more player, equals more money, remember... USE SOME ON THE GAME!

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 05:21:31 pm »
Oops, btw the poll is suppose to be.

---------------------------------------
RPGWO's Future looking very good?
---------------------------------------