Author Topic: Some ideas.  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Rob

Some ideas.
« on: November 07, 2005, 06:36:05 pm »
Okay, bear with me people. It's gonna be quite a list.

- Kick every admin that isn't performing his/her job properly, having a selected jury of several varied RPGWO players giving the verdict. Make it a sort of trial.

- To certain admins: Read those damn appeals already, there's far more better crap in there than in your half baked admin ideas.

- Restore Liberty. Aside from the ye olde days of RP Lunatik, it was the only server worth playing.

- Make sure that mods actually enforce the rules, not encourage people to break them.

- We have a EULA for a tigering reason, go figure out what i'm saying.

- If anyone says "I love pie" or "I love cheese" over and over in an attempt to be funny, MACBAN THEM. I'm sick and tired of hearing it. It's not funny anymore.

- Add more room for ignores, 28 spaces isn't enough for my list.

- Return Lunatik back to being forced RP. If you don't like it, you have at least two to three servers to migrate to depending on the time of year.

- Actually wipe Phobos before people get to level 100.

- Finish Chaos so  the idiots can have their playground.

- Get someone to redo most of the graphics. *cough* me *cough*.

- Prohibit any damn name with numbers, this isn't AIM.

- Encourage free thought and appeal making so people have more say instead of admins just laughing at their own jokes of ideas.

- Ban every single corrupt official and replace them with someone more able.

Okay, have fun.

Offline StormyNight

Some ideas.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 08:00:55 pm »
Hey I wish the United States would adopt some of these policies, nevermind RPGWO... LAWL I MADE A FUNNY

Listen kiddo, in a perfect world all these things would be taken care of. The truth is, Mickey, lord creator of the said game. Dosen't. Give. A. wolf.

Nuff said, we can whine and bitch all we want, hell I do it a lot, but it won't get us anywhere.

- Get someone to redo most of the graphics. *cough* me *cough*.

About the only point I DON'T Agree with. Rummy spent a lot of time on them and I loves him.

Offline (<>..<>)

Some ideas.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 04:38:22 pm »
KITTENS FOR EVERYONE
Life has so many surprises for so small a game

Offline Pirate Wings

Some ideas.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 04:54:02 pm »
Kicking every admin who doesn't preform their job then mick wouldn't be admin of his own game for very long.

Admins are too lazy to read appeals especial the ones on nulona who wipe them after they reach 50 or so.

I got to 50+ on Luny when it got wiped and then got taken down and I didn't play it much when it was RP. Liberty definately should be brought back.

Why banned for saying I love pie, this reminds me of another game which I won't name where some kid got banned for saying waffle. In cases like this extended muzzles will or should get the point across.

I choose not to ignore people as I like providing logs of stupidity.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Corrupt Cham

Some ideas.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 07:35:38 am »
Great idea Jord axeman gebus etc comeback make a guild called The Hasbeens. and then invite never will bes like Dravian into their guild and show him how to piss and moan and whine better then he already does. Thats my great suggestion. I think it could work

mr. Killa Cham
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline Axeman

Some ideas.
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 03:22:33 pm »
You know Cham, I really liked you when you actually weren't an asshole.  I don't care about you calling me and/or Jordonias and whoever else 'hasbeens'  I'm done with this game anyway.

Most of you don't realize WHY Liberty worked so greatly.  Liberty worked for 2 main reasons: Nimufu(I think that's the spelling...) and the community.  Liberty had traders, possibly mules, I don't think so though, but people actually NEEDED to communicate for things.  Now, you can go onto Nulona and find your +150 in attack jewels within five minutes.  Granted, Liberty you could find your +100 or so, but to really max out, you needed to communicate and find someone who had the right combination.

I believe if you were to delete traders, this game would be good again.

Offline Mystic

Some ideas.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 03:51:40 pm »
I agree, Nimufu was probably the last great thing to happen to RPGWO, Nimufu worked hard on the quests she did. (Although you can't exactly call them quests, due to the fact quests in MMORPGs usually invovle talking to a NPC or something)

I miss the old days so much, where new content was added at a decent rate, but I doubt I'll ever see those days on RPGWO ever again.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 03:54:42 pm by Mystic »

Offline Pokemon Steve

Some ideas.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 04:39:54 pm »
You know Cham, I really liked you when you actually weren't an asshole.  I don't care about you calling me and/or Jordonias and whoever else 'hasbeens'  I'm done with this game anyway.
Most of you don't realize WHY Liberty worked so greatly.  Liberty worked for 2 main reasons: Nimufu(I think that's the spelling...) and the community.  Liberty had traders, possibly mules, I don't think so though, but people actually NEEDED to communicate for things.  Now, you can go onto Nulona and find your +150 in attack jewels within five minutes.  Granted, Liberty you could find your +100 or so, but to really max out, you needed to communicate and find someone who had the right combination.

I believe if you were to delete traders, this game would be good again.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=9651\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Oh you mean back when things were actually balanced?
When guild wars were actually existant?
When all features of the game were used to their fullest?
When it was fun?
When it actually had some sort of challenge to it?
When Cham didn't play?
P.S. Hasbeen... I like that name.  At least that tells me that I was.  And for you cham. Your nothing.  This age of rpgwo proves nothing at all.  You suck, because rpgwo sucks.

Offline chronolink

Some ideas.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 06:05:29 pm »
when it was that much damn harder to level? With no +150 crap?

Until the viking room got exploited then people were all over that damn place.
And quanth crystals were in the uber-quest and people camped it?
monster Bash where n00bs used to level and ppl would camp the ring?
The magma quest we all loved?

Those sure were the days...

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Axeman

Some ideas.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 06:51:58 pm »
Monsterbash(the original) with the viscous uparens/mole chiefs/mutant sheep rooms were the cheapest quest to ever grace the earth of RPGWO.

The one Shaolin created, now you see, that one owned.

Offline chronolink

Some ideas.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 06:58:57 pm »
I was told UT created MB?

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Dark Elf

Some ideas.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 09:35:08 pm »
dan made the original mosnter bash, on wolrd1 / lib  not shaolin
And Jaster Reylu, I appreciate your encouragement to get him to "delete" my site. However he barely had any control over it at all. Nice to know where you side, though

Offline Jeroy

Some ideas.
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 09:36:02 pm »
There was 2 different MB's from what i remember. One from UT, and other from Shaolin.

Guess which one was better =P??
------"Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and The Gov't is lying to you about 9-11....." -- Huey Freeman' "The Boondocks"

Offline King Dravien

Some ideas.
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2006, 02:32:29 am »
UTs?
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future