Author Topic: Sick of it. Say goodbye to MY Kirin.  (Read 28514 times)

Offline The Muffin Man

Sick of it. Say goodbye to MY Kirin.
« on: June 20, 2007, 06:57:23 pm »
Today is the day this ends. I'm fed up with all the backstabbing, and complete idiotry from the people that this game offers. Today was an interesting day. I held a siege last night, and silly me I had to go after I spawned the BH. So I expected someone that I was friends with since st2 to be mature enough to know when enough is enough for training on it, and I believe told them to kill it after a little bit. Next morning, lo and behold all of a sudden half of the server has gained 15 levels overnight. Turns out, they trained on the bh overnight and it was still there in the morning. So I confront the "friend" and all of a sudden I abuse my admin by spawning my equipments, and every level I have is by spawning BHs. Heh. So I go through all the warnings etc... tell them to stop but nooo they insist on harrassing me for hours about how abusive I am. So whoops I ban for a day. This is where Ken comes in. He unbans them and screams at me about how it's his server and what he says goes etc. etc. rha wannabe etc.. Then Fanny Pack (aka mike aka Time2Die) comes back after being unbanned harrasses me some more. So then after ken bitches at me about how he thinks I should run MY server (oh wait he thinks its his) I global muzzle. He then goes around the muzzle, so I fully muzzle him. He then goes around it again even after being warned so I ban for 1 day. Oh looky kens here again screaming at me about how the server is supposed to be ran. So now of course, I'm pretty pissed. I mean I respect Ken for spending his bandwidth and all, but yeah. So now I'm being harrassed because I have an armor that Fanny doesnt even know what is, so that means I'm cheating even tho you can ask ken he was there when i was getting the drops, tho he will prolly lie about it. Oh, and I had a magi drake shield so im cheating. Pretty funny coming from the person that has magi drake along with crystal drake and has been playing probably 3 days.

Oh and then theres the "death room" that i was making. I was making a death room to do that old filter trick ST had on it where if you said a certain word you were sent there. Well silly me decided to do it at 2 in the morning and do it with bhs. then i thought, hey someone was complaining about tames not attacking earlier so ill see if it really is tigered. So i warp my char in there to die and assoon as i do that a big bad server voice booms " I SEE THAT MUFFIN ". Whoopdy do, now Kens calling me a cheater so lets scrap this. Next day I think I do it with terror dinos and such but meh w/e.

Oh but wait.... lets go back to fanny pack. Now hes telling me all this wolf ive done like spawn items and make a "death room" and spawning bhs all over the world for me to train on. Oh and look, he said Ken told him this. So now Kens telling people that I'm spawning the monsters I train on and give myself everything i have. Interesting. Glad to know how good of a friend you are ken, and the sad part is this isnt the first time ive been told of you saying wolf behind my back. I just ignored it previously, but now its just too tigering far. You see, it helps when you have friends everywhere which you dont, because I learn of everything people say about me. Kinda interesting how friendship works.

Oh and looky here, ken just made a siege. Oh look now its bh time, and only his good buttbuddy friend Fanny Pack is there with redrum. Oh look he spawns 10 tigering bhs.

Did I mention he made himself special items in the ini? Well now you know.

I'll admit I was a bit lazy sometimes and warped my chars next to spawns so i didnt have to spend like what 1 minute walking... wow total uber cheating. When one person got deities, EVERYONE got them. The damon I had was found by accident. I was looking for a natural piece of land that wasnt leveled for a quest idea i had, and while looking i got bored and typed /itemfind damonite ore. Holy hell, it worked I didn't know that command was there. I left the damon sitting there for days, but eventually grabbed it cause noone else could dream of getting near it cause everyone was weak at the time. Not like it mattered much anyways, etheria wand is almost as powerful.

ALL items I got elsewise were completely drops. You can even ask kaios he was around when i got them as drops. Now just to save myself a little, I've already mentioned it was a TEST SERVER. That means there could be wipes, etc. at anytime and basically it was just a fun server. Once I got the actual bug-free wolf out I wasn't even gonna have a player char for the very reason of people calling me a cheater. I didnt mind helping people out on admin, as long as people had fun. Oh but wait, Ken tells me hes not doing a wipe. It's his server. tiger you ken, without me you wouldnt even have had a server to host. And now he will prolly give my inis out to everyone, but I dont really care. I made the server for people on the forums to have something fun to do, so I made it exactly as I thought it should be. I didn't fully plan on you going behind my back and changing tons of ini data that I had set to certain things for a reason.

So now Rav, you know not to give ken admin on shadow. He spawns himself admin, and will try to take over the tigering thing to run it how he wants it. Oh he will tiger over your events to. He may be knowledgeable in admin wolf, but he sucks at it. I set rules and expected them to be followed and when I punished people even after they know the consequences he damn near kills himself telling me how to do things.

For those that would like to know, here is what was done in the week this server was open.

Farming system completely redone.
Alch system completely redone.
Hundreds of usages added, such as repairing items and such.
27 pieces of armor added, along with a new skill and several new items.
New monster races created.
Several quests, along with event areas.
Redid most things on item.ini, itemuse.ini, magic.ini, monster.ini.
Several other things, can't really remember all of it.
Put up with people spamming my email, spaming my in game mail, spamming me on /t, spamming me on globals, spamming me on msn for stuff that needed fixing.
All by myself, all of it done by myself and most of it was in a 2 day span.

Here is what ken did.

Added a line to usage to make ores require certain skills.
Fixed a couple images.
Fixed a few stats.

There ya have it. Great job on your server ken, you wowed me with how much you did to it.
Sad thing was that I had to wait hours for him just so I could update one thing. Pathetic.

So until I remember anything else, /rant.

As of now, Kirin is done. Ken may still host it, but I have nothing to do with it. I suggest everyone quit it and go back to the regular servers, or wait for Hennas to come out. Actually, if you like, you may go as far as tiger kens email with everything youve got, tiger his pm box on forums, etc. I really don't care.

The .inis may be released since I don't really want these to erase and that way ken cant continue to claim everything as completely his.

Again, QUIT the server while your ahead. It will go noowhere, Ken is too tigering lazy to do anything himself. Only reason that server lasted as long as it did was because of me. It will just end up being canceled by him so you will be wasting your time playing it.

I'm SO sorry for the people that spent countless amounts of hours into this server, it's just that wolf happens when you least expect it.

So until I'm offered a host by a GOOD friend that I KNOW I can trust, Kirin is finished.

Oh, I will be creating new msn and inviting certain people to friends list.

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:00:53 pm »
I killed Fanny  
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Redrum

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 07:09:56 pm »
Sucks it coulda been a great server... and yea the bhs in that seige were a bit to much, he spawned 3 at first i was fine with those then all the sudden there was like 20 more... so w/e  owell it was fun while it lasted.

Offline MessengerOfDeath

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 07:32:46 pm »
Thats turtle. i enjoyed playing that server and muff i know u did alot of work u shud go make a server and just u have server access unless u dont have room cause u did a good job with the uses ect ect.

Offline Grinch

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 07:36:00 pm »
What the hell.. in the same day that I created a Kirin forum and a Kirin Staff group?
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 07:42:06 pm »
It's all your fault Grinch.

Offline chronolink

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 07:43:47 pm »
BIG tigerING

R
E
S
E
R
V
E
D

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Tai Lung

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 07:46:44 pm »
that really sucks x.x kirin would have been the best rpgwo server...
Nexus is open!!
PM me anything that you think is original and want to see on Nexus!

Offline Mystiful

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 07:54:15 pm »
Muffin, Ken ..........guys you have the best server going on.  I was online when most of the wolf hit the fan. This is a game. Most everyone on there are vets and many from waaaaay back. We mean more to this game and ARE this game. Don't lose sight of that. Without us, there would be no RPGworld.

You both have done an amazing amount in one week. More that I've seen done on any one server in months of running. Don't throw it down the drain over what has been said. I'm sticking my nose in this for one huge reason. I've known most of you for years. You have known each other for years. We never get along ALL the time but we do get along MOST of the time. Huggles

Offline Light Elf

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 07:55:26 pm »
wow half that wolf aint even what happened, he started calling you a cheater and wolf then you banned i was like dude you dont just ban ppl for a small reason like that you muzzle them so i unbanned him then you banned him again then i unbanned him and told you to muzzle him so you did then he posted so you fullmuzzled then he kept posting and you wanted to ban him again i was like dude just muzzlepost him then you told me you didnt know how to do that so i todl you and i agree'd with that punishment then i told you after you unmuzzle him if he keeps it up to muzzle him longer so when you unmuzzled him he kept it up and you wanted to ban him instantly when i had told you to muzzle him again for longer.

you leaving a BH in the seige was a mistake yes and those people shouldnt have trained on it i yeled at him for that btw, then later when i ran a seige yes i put 10 BH's in im a long time shadow player thats the way wolf was done on there ask cham, it didnt matter that fanny was in there you and kaios were in too but didnt want to wait till end for BH's so you left.

I never told people you give wolf to your player with ur admin hell when ppl accused you i defended you most of the time, yes i told him that u warp urself places and that you deity boost urself alot aswell as others thats why ppl are leveling so fast. i also told him that u found the damon on ur admin and went and got it with ur player later becasue you did. and when i came on that time and u were adding tamed BH's then warping ur player to you what am i supposed to think? you explained it to me after so i went and tried to write a script for the room but i never did get it working. lol and special item's it was a wand with 3.0 power that i used for like 5 mins the decided to not have a player at all because people would accuse you of cheating no matter what.

and i was hosting the server trying to get it to be legit and i told you not to go warping ur player around with ur admin or deityboosting urself so you can train... hows that make me a bad admin? thats how a good admin should act they shouldnt use their admin for their own advantage. dont go trying to downtalk me to rav and wolf when u were the one using ur admin to cheat in the first place. i was telling you not to cheat. you may have made most of the updates and wolf i never claimed them as mine. you were the one who originaly came to me asking me to host a server for you i said sure agreeing to be the host not the host and doing alot of .ini work it was your server i did all the updates and sorry if it took me a while i am still in shcool and it is summative time. and i do need to pass my courses. and no i couldnt give you server acces because this is my home computer and i have personal information on here and wolf such as bank accounts. when i was telling you that wolf earlier i told you i wasnt running a server for you to tiger around on i wanted to try to make it a real server and not have all this deity boosting banning for no reason wolf.

So now Rav, you know not to give ken admin on shadow. He spawns himself admin, and will try to take over the tigering thing to run it how he wants it. Oh he will tiger over your events to. He may be knowledgeable in admin wolf, but he sucks at it. I set rules and expected them to be followed and when I punished people even after they know the consequences he damn near kills himself telling me how to do things.

hmm i was hosting it and i didnt want to host a server that people would just quit because of cheating admins... Whats wrong with that? how did i tiger over that seige? i gave u all what you wanted and i spawned 10 BH's at the end just like it was done on the legit server i played for 3 years. and you set rules and ur punishment is an instant ban... thats how to make people quit the server there are other things then just boot and ban.  So before you go downtalking about my admin skills mabey you should look at what u were doing and what i was telling you not to do then see whos the better admin? sofar the only fault on my part was making a 3.0 power wand.

and THAT is the real story tyvm and have a good night.

Offline Slowik

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 08:00:37 pm »
Well, I wasnt on long but it looked like a pretty decent world and I was hopin that maybe all the bullwolf that goes on everywhere else wouldnt happen there but meh... guess it did. Too bad.

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 08:01:22 pm »
Quote from: Mystiful
Muffin, Ken ..........guys you have the best server going on.  I was online when most of the wolf hit the fan. This is a game. Most everyone on there are vets and many from waaaaay back. We mean more to this game and ARE this game. Don't lose sight of that. Without us, there would be no RPGworld.

You both have done an amazing amount in one week. More that I've seen done on any one server in months of running. Don't throw it down the drain over what has been said. I'm sticking my nose in this for one huge reason. I've known most of you for years. You have known each other for years. We never get along ALL the time but we do get along MOST of the time. Huggles

Mysti = Pwnage!

Anyways     Yeah, I'm probably partly to blame with the deity boosting. I'm a pest!  
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline chronolink

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 08:04:04 pm »
Quote from: chronolink
BIG tigerING

R
E
S
E
R
V
E
D

Ken (turtle name btw) your full of wolf! Muffin wouldn't tiger people over like that, sure he gave me a PW list in the past to mess peoples accounts hence he found out about Damen's stealing from him. Muffin doesn't do wolf like that, others do (like me). Now giving your side which your wall of text was written like a 10 year old was SO TLDR... and full of wolf!

You never took any real action by the sounds of things, you just lied back and let the server tiger itself over. Still, the inevitable had to happen, just like Deimos which was being planned and suggested and thrown at people for years, so people like you have to mess things up

Once again, can't stress this enough: TLDR

Chown -R us ./Base

and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer

Offline Dan

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 08:07:10 pm »
Hahahahaha...

I only hafta say 2 things about this:

I think you broke UT's record for server creation to destruction time

and

Quote from: The Muffin Man
Next day I think I do it with terror dinos and such but meh w/e.

DINOS ROCK CAUSE I MADE THEM!

Offline Light Elf

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 08:12:59 pm »
Quote from: chronolink
Ken (turtle name btw) your full of wolf! Muffin wouldn't tiger people over like that, sure he gave me a PW list in the past to mess peoples accounts hence he found out about Damen's stealing from him. Muffin doesn't do wolf like that, others do (like me). Now giving your side which your wall of text was written like a 10 year old was SO TLDR... and full of wolf!

You never took any real action by the sounds of things, you just lied back and let the server tiger itself over. Still, the inevitable had to happen, just like Deimos which was being planned and suggested and thrown at people for years, so people like you have to mess things up

Once again, can't stress this enough: TLDR

you want the server logs? you can see all what heppend and you'll see whats true but until then ostrich

and btw mines only about half as long as muffs tyvm
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:11:15 pm by Light Elf »

Offline chronolink

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 08:13:07 pm »
Quote from: Light Elf
you want the server logs? you can see all what heppend and you'll see whats true but until then ostrich

You fail

GTFO

Chown -R us ./Base

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 08:22:24 pm »
Ken, I set rules and expected them to be followed. If someone didnt follow them, I muzzled or booted. Time got a ban because he had been harrassing me ALL day. Kinda funny how the other 2 people I banned you had no problem with, then your friend gets it and you freak out. I warned people, and I warned them a LOT before I did anything. Everyone knew the consequences. I told time to stop or he got a one day ban, and guess what he didn't stop. You see the problem is, just because you have server access you don't notice everything that's going on. I deitied myself maybe once or twice a day, along with everyone else. RARELY did I used deity to my complete advantage such as training, I usually messed with kaios or someone when I had it on.

Plus it's MY server, I set what goes on it in it, not you. I had already mentioned that the server was test and everything being done on it was just for people to have something to do for fun until the bugs were finished. If a person asked for a warp somewheres I helped them out, getting people where they need to be was where a lot of bugs were discovered. Without deities, half of the bugs would haven't been found so quick. I wasn't cheating, I was finding bugs. So gg on trying to come up with a decent excuse, but you fail.

I give you some props for hosting, and you had power as well. But when I made you agreed that it was my server and you even said you wouldn't have much of anything to do with it. So where did that come in? Nowheres.

Oh and server logs prove nothing. All it shows is what was done, not what it was for. That's mistake #1 for you.

Offline chronolink

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 08:25:29 pm »
I think Ken (turtle name) should not shoot himself in the foot with further posts he makes

Chown -R us ./Base

Offline Light Elf

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 08:29:22 pm »
lol muff it was YOUR server thats why i let you do all the .ini's and wolf i was the host and there were rules to me hosting it, i didnt want to host a server like all the other rogues where everybpdy gets deities and warped everywhere and wolf i wanted to actually host a legit server.

and BTW if it was a socalled test server why would you ban people in the first place? if its only a test server and you didnt care if you cheated why would you care if people said you cheated?

Offline Gizza

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 08:33:54 pm »
Well that was kinda bullwolf. I was going to train all day today because im off school.