Author Topic: Best Admin  (Read 12098 times)

Offline @@Admin Nash

Best Admin
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2005, 09:53:44 pm »
Yes i know that jord i played when he did it was his previous name so i listed it. I have played Arc/UT World for a long time.

Offline Corrupt Cham

Best Admin
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2005, 06:39:12 am »
well for @'s i delt with Jon you did crazy updates for phobos did a great job why you ruined after you promised you never would ill never understand but i had many great talks with you when you gave me shot as mod and the things you did for my char devolpment i really appreciated but there was never a reason to destroy phobs it was the pwnzer

@@@grinch great admin redid town made a new event king of the hill and was always helpful and a good friend to me

noone has mentioned him and some didnt get along with him but @@@chicken was also a good friend to me i spent many nights just bullwolfting with him and he also was in process of doing alot for phobos as he did implement the trivia questions which worked for karma and let you gain more things and if other @'s followed the system couldve been very successful

just started on st but @@@mickey although people say he does nothing i did see an update although a small one and look forward to  more and he seems to have a sense of humor i like him

@@@rha shes nice to me and always answers my questions even though she thought my drake, dragon, mongrims shields idea was bad but its cool

@@@UT dont know why but it seems this guy hates me not sure why i try to get to know him and talk to him but he ignores me sorta hurts actually because people who know me know im a cool person and am good for rpgwo in general

@@sturm POINTLESS piece of cheating crap that will always be a ch00b in my mind he cheated on nulona was caught and is only trouble for st

other @@@'s

@@@Me you a cool girl thought you were a in game friend we always talked but when you started with shadow you ignored me that hurt my feelings because i thought we were cool guess i was wrong guess i was only cool to you at lvl 90  but you did make quests for phobs and can do a good job and i respect that

@@guin st- @@@some admin shadow you are a great admin very helpful playa friendly and ran lots of events st's biggest loss shadows biggest gain @@sturm as your replacement is so pathetic and if you ever read this i apologize to you for not standing up for you at end of phobos but it wasnt my fight i personally /t ed @@@me jon and chicken that night and said i supported you as long as you were able to adapt to phobs rules Ill never forget that tues night

@@lizzy my dear friend you kicked ass will never forget when you took your pants off for me

@MANTIS never knew why great friend evo pwns but shouldve been me hehe  and you hurt Mr. Killa Cham with all those sage spells with your god char lol but it was cool and fun
LvL 90 X-bower phobs (retired)

LvL 59 Dagger  Steeltide (retired)

LvL  68 X-bower Shadow (retired)

LvL 72 Rifle Arc2  Different name (Curenssy was name) (retired) Highest lvl ever on an Arc server

LvL 91 Thrower 2nd Shadow (retired)  Also Shadow Admin:) (retired) (Thanks Jon and Rav)

Admin on Oceanic (retired)  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Admin 3rd Shadow (retired) LvL 92 Thrower (retired)
                                                                                                                                                            Most Saved Spendable ever on a char in rpgwo history 256mil saved spendy that was on my Arc2 char i got Screeny :)  

lvl 70 human mage w0w stormreaver pvp server Corruptcham is name

Offline Pirate Wings

Best Admin
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2005, 08:28:09 am »
@@@rha started out being hell nice and friendly with me the first couple months i knew her and then something crawled up her ass and died and now she's beyond all capabilities of civalized conversation which at first hurt me but now only makes me laugh. I'm still open for any civalized conversaion with her and how things are with me and her is her call. She knows how to get in touch. But it'll take awhile and better off not talking at all. What did she once say that my mood swings were worse than she was while pms'ing. Kinda made me laugh before getting /admin killed on ST 50 times by UT and then banned forever. Oh before that /itemwipe'd I had 550K on me too. Nice way to go out. Oh yeah and rha thanks for fixing up my account so it can't get unbanned that was the best touch yet.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Brian

Best Admin
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2005, 09:48:58 pm »
scidhuv

Offline Corrupt JJ

Best Admin
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2005, 08:03:24 am »
Luna

UT- Good admin loved being evil but don't piss him off...  Always made fun of hes ch00b character then he got @@@Admin UT monster out to pwn me.. LOL

Ghost- Good admin weapon update sucked ass then got really lazy..   Always warned me about me and Lillyandra's sex talks.. LOL

Rha- Good admin..    Laughed my ass off when Dain called Rha's character a ch00b he had no clue..  Then got slapped with a week ban..  Funny stuff.

Old Phobs (Yellow Box)

Jon- Good Admin..  Didn't really know much about him at this time...

RU- He was the f'n MAN..

Phobos (Town Ruined one)

Jon-  Great Admin..   Amazing Updates even tho some stuff ruined it..

Chicken- Good Admin but I really didnt get along with him...

Grinch-  Great Admin need I say more..

Lizzy-  Good Admin very helpful to noobs..

Stryder-  Being straight up and honest..   Telling noobs to shut the hell up...  ROFL

JJ
Luna lvl 69 Axeman retired...
Phobos lvl 48 Mage retired...
Arc lvl ?? Unarmed retired...
Phobos lvl 79 Thrower retired not by choice...
Shadow lvl 67 Suicide Bower retired...

Offline Axeman

Best Admin
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2005, 10:55:15 am »
Indeed RU was awesome

Offline Gizza

Best Admin
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2007, 04:40:46 am »
~ B U M P ~
Chicken fo' sure  I loved wolf stirring him

Offline StevenTox

Best Admin