Poll

What is the worst server of the following?

Liberty
2 (5.1%)
Lunatik
2 (5.1%)
Phobos
2 (5.1%)
Steeltide
1 (2.6%)
Arcanium
2 (5.1%)
Nulona
3 (7.7%)
Xerxes
15 (38.5%)
Shadow
4 (10.3%)
Ataxia
1 (2.6%)
Chaos
1 (2.6%)
Oceanic
3 (7.7%)
Mission
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Worst Server  (Read 7079 times)

Offline Pirate Wings

Worst Server
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2007, 05:10:27 am »
must be pretty stupid if you can't backup what your saying yourself
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Komodo

Worst Server
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2007, 07:49:39 am »
Main Thing I Remember From Liberty Is How People wolf Their Pants Because I Typed Like This Outta Habbit.
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")
--------------------------------------------------------

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline Pirate Wings

Worst Server
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2007, 08:49:56 am »
I remember getting insane amount of xp from a bugged guild and being the biggest packrat of all

Offline The Muffin Man

Worst Server
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2007, 11:27:51 am »
Oh yesh just because we dont know one of your cocksucking friends that means we are turtle. GDIAF and get the tiger off the forums.

Liberty was just basically an old version of steeltide you tigering idiot. There were also 2 steeltides, more than likely you played the first one.

Also, Dravien was Lord Dravien on first st, second he was Script Dravien. Therefore, most of those chat logs are from ST2. Nulona he was Ranger Bob or somethin turtle like that iono.

Anyways, even if any of those logs were from you on Lib, doesn't mean you played Lib. Means you logged on, that's it. Plus you playing lib doesnt make you any cooler, we all still think you are a dog.

Offline Rokhan

Worst Server
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2007, 02:26:26 pm »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
Oh yesh just because we dont know one of your cocksucking friends that means we are turtle. GDIAF and get the tiger off the forums.

Liberty was just basically an old version of steeltide you tigering idiot. There were also 2 steeltides, more than likely you played the first one.

Also, Dravien was Lord Dravien on first st, second he was Script Dravien. Therefore, most of those chat logs are from ST2. Nulona he was Ranger Bob or somethin turtle like that iono.

Anyways, even if any of those logs were from you on Lib, doesn't mean you played Lib. Means you logged on, that's it. Plus you playing lib doesnt make you any cooler, we all still think you are a dog.
ch0wned
Drav has also had Ranger Dravien and King Dravien since that.
Playing Liberty good point Muffin. He could've simply logged in and said YES I played this server but no. Dedication to the server and many hours spent there shows you "played" it which I doubt.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos    
Rokhan, Level 42 Thrower - Kirin    
Rhasta, Level 24 - Horizon

My joker trumps your ace
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Offline The Muffin Man

Worst Server
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2007, 10:53:46 am »
Theres another thing I'm saying... Noone voted for Steeltide, that means it was like teh pwnz0rest server of all time and NEEDS to come back.

Noone voted atax or mission cause noone plays them  sorreh guin  just got boring cause only like 1 person average logs in every day, and its some asshole names arcas or sometin like that

Offline Gizza

Worst Server
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2007, 05:22:03 pm »

Damens cousin use to wake me up at 5am to play it... It could have been ST or Liberty I don't know but it was a few years ago when I didn't like RPGWO.

Offline Brendan

Worst Server
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2007, 01:19:43 am »
I Was Solid Gold On Liberty, i Lived just outside of town in 4,4. i dont know where the pic of that it but if you would like i can show you the picture from mainland seeker, and the person that recruited me to rpgwo was the deity of hate, i <3'ed liberty why would i fake that. i remember in 4,4 theres was a bar below the town centre and there were hotel rooms that had hero traps etc in it. and there was a cemetery somewhere above that. but as you stated before hard to remember i was only 9-10 years old. I Had an island with haynsy that was undiscovered till a while after (it was across the water from 10, 10 but this could have been the second lib although i did play towards the end of the first.) pretty much all i remeber about haven was there was a garden of good or bad there was like a music place and >> way from that was a row of shops either side of the path. all as i am saying is that I Played Liberty, and The first phobos was cool also.

and muffin, why are you all of a sudden all "damens a dog, you stated you didnt hate me i was just annoying" well anyway just to clear this up. I rarely see gizza and its only if we go out to rover park (4x4 park) or my 30 acre block out middle of nowhere. so all this wolf about being bum buddys. its just horsewolf. im not gonna say "gdiaf" because well. im just going to, to wings, you may aswell move to tigering america or canada or tigering russia or whever the others live because you fit in well with them. not a very australian attitude. like in a thread about australia you never even stuck up for your own country, also @ that rokhan or whover the tiger wrote it. how the tiger can a country be turtle. like does it swim across to another one that is somehow male and have sex with it. somehow i dont think it works that way.

And you are all the same, cant think of anything but "You're a dog" wow, thats real mature and its real original. try thinking of something somewhat insulting and ill stick with it and leave. but until then im not leaving. so learn to get along or live with it. i have no problem with anyone hear and i am not one to hold a grudge. so drop the whole "gizza damen bumbuddy" wolf and sprout a monkey and some balls and get a life. i come here to discuss rpgwo and im sure thats why grinch made these forums. so any damen thread thats made by muffin. dont even think im going to even read it. because i wont.
Now Back on topic
yes i did play liberty and i dgiaf whether you believe me or not
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 01:20:04 am by Damen »

Offline Pirate Wings

Worst Server
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2007, 01:23:31 am »
[ Specified attachment is not available ]

Tealc is funny

Offline chronolink

Worst Server
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2007, 11:48:07 am »
Quote from: Damen
I Was Solid Gold On Liberty, i Lived just outside of town in 4,4. i dont know where the pic of that it but if you would like i can show you the picture from mainland seeker, and the person that recruited me to rpgwo was the deity of hate, i <3'ed liberty why would i fake that. i remember in 4,4 theres was a bar below the town centre and there were hotel rooms that had hero traps etc in it. and there was a cemetery somewhere above that. but as you stated before hard to remember i was only 9-10 years old. I Had an island with haynsy that was undiscovered till a while after (it was across the water from 10, 10 but this could have been the second lib although i did play towards the end of the first.) pretty much all i remeber about haven was there was a garden of good or bad there was like a music place and >> way from that was a row of shops either side of the path. all as i am saying is that I Played Liberty, and The first phobos was cool also.

and muffin, why are you all of a sudden all "damens a dog, you stated you didnt hate me i was just annoying" well anyway just to clear this up. I rarely see gizza and its only if we go out to rover park (4x4 park) or my 30 acre block out middle of nowhere. so all this wolf about being bum buddys. its just horsewolf. im not gonna say "gdiaf" because well. im just going to, to wings, you may aswell move to tigering america or canada or tigering russia or whever the others live because you fit in well with them. not a very australian attitude. like in a thread about australia you never even stuck up for your own country, also @ that rokhan or whover the tiger wrote it. how the tiger can a country be turtle. like does it swim across to another one that is somehow male and have sex with it. somehow i dont think it works that way.

And you are all the same, cant think of anything but "You're a dog" wow, thats real mature and its real original. try thinking of something somewhat insulting and ill stick with it and leave. but until then im not leaving. so learn to get along or live with it. i have no problem with anyone hear and i am not one to hold a grudge. so drop the whole "gizza damen bumbuddy" wolf and sprout a monkey and some balls and get a life. i come here to discuss rpgwo and im sure thats why grinch made these forums. so any damen thread thats made by muffin. dont even think im going to even read it. because i wont.
Now Back on topic
yes i did play liberty and i dgiaf whether you believe me or not

TLDR

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Brendan

Worst Server
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2007, 01:00:49 am »
meh

Offline The Muffin Man

Worst Server
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2007, 10:58:05 am »
You know what's too bad Damen? It was already stated that we don't give a tiger whether or not you played Lib, it doesn't mean you're cool. I mean I know you're trying to be cool and all posting a gigantic paragraph on how you played Lib and whining because noone believes you, but dude.. you just aren't cool. More jokes about you have been made besides "You're a dog", that's just the only one you see because everytime you see the word dog you think someones talking about you because that's what you are.

Haha, your little comment about going to Rover Park out in the middle of nowhere with Gizza made me remember a joke

Q: If you woke up with a condom in your ass would you tell anyone?
A: No, of course not.
Q: Wanna go camping?

Haha that fits you perfectly

Offline THEAC

Worst Server
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2007, 01:39:38 pm »
It's kind of interesting how Steeltide, has no votes for it.
Not a Democrat... not a Republican... just one out of those many George W. Bush haters.

Those of you that are Americans, become an independent.

My RPGWO username? That is a secret only noobs know :)

Offline The Muffin Man

Worst Server
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2007, 04:03:01 pm »
st was the pwn, thats why

Offline Rokhan

Worst Server
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2007, 04:16:50 pm »
st was the pwn, thats why
Very true.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide