Author Topic: What do you want...  (Read 9756 times)

Offline Zoex

What do you want...
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 11:25:30 pm »
Alot of people are saying make it easy to level, what are you all pussies or what?

Chances are cigars and watches would be ditched for somthing that makes more sense, with the exception of Chrono, smoking, drinking, and wearing fancy jewlery will not make you a better player.

What I'm getting at is not to think so much along the lines of Arcanium and think new.

Offline Gizza

What do you want...
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 12:05:08 am »
Quote from: Zoex
Alot of people are saying make it easy to level, what are you all pussies or what?

Chances are cigars and watches would be ditched for somthing that makes more sense, with the exception of Chrono, smoking, drinking, and wearing fancy jewlery will not make you a better player.

What I'm getting at is not to think so much along the lines of Arcanium and think new.
Yes im a pony i cant level fo' wolf

Offline Crack Pipe

What do you want...
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 04:52:31 pm »
kaios only cuz you used ghey weapons use Zeno Dagger and you be hitting 60's in .5 sec's xD

Offline Zoex

What do you want...
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 07:28:21 pm »
I remember dagger was gimped for a long time because UT was lazy and never put in the weapons. It takes 5 tigering seconds to do that.

Offline Tarchimache

What do you want...
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 08:33:05 pm »
I say make it HARDER to level, as nothing's worse then being level 43 and have 300 missle defense and come across a couple level 55 people with 300 rifle and pluses up the ass xD how about, making it harder to level via combat and easier via trade? that might influence a better society, and maybe make cities a bit bigger, with suburbs, cars. and maybe a national army? that you can enlist in or something of the sort? If you're making one i'd help you make it, it looks and plays better then how i put it trust me lol. I got a longer list of improvements but they're mostly things i wanted to do with my own server, back when i was head of UTWorld, it was what i was going to change it to *Shrug*

Offline Daegan

What do you want...
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 08:45:24 pm »
Quote from: Tarchimache
I say make it HARDER to level, as nothing's worse then being level 43 and have 300 missle defense and come across a couple level 55 people with 300 rifle and pluses up the ass xD how about, making it harder to level via combat and easier via trade? that might influence a better society, and maybe make cities a bit bigger, with suburbs, cars. and maybe a national army? that you can enlist in or something of the sort? If you're making one i'd help you make it, it looks and plays better then how i put it trust me lol. I got a longer list of improvements but they're mostly things i wanted to do with my own server, back when i was head of UTWorld, it was what i was going to change it to *Shrug*
To what end would there be a national army?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline Dan

What do you want...
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 09:56:35 pm »
PLEASE no army.. do we really want auron playing again?

Offline Tarchimache

What do you want...
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 10:04:35 pm »
*shrug* well my ideas of a server were multiple countries that you choose to join when you make your character *shrug* each one would have jobs to do and an army to join to war with other countries.

Offline The Muffin Man

What do you want...
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 10:34:17 pm »
the reason people say make it easier to level is just meant to extend the amount of gameplay.

on fantasy worlds like steeltide, once you could defend against souls, there was no tigerin point to the game, you've basically BEAT it. i mean wasnt there only like one stronger monster, the TGL? GL killing that. (well besides drowning it). Plus souls were only thing worth killing cause of siths.

Admins wouldnt like higher levels tho, cause then they have to actually ADD stuff.

But down side is most people dont want the complete noobs to level quick, for some reason people have the thought that if someone levels quick it means they catch up to them quicker, when in fact they are leveling quick also.

I'd love to see someone achieve 100+ legitly. I dun really care tho I just play to play, everyone who bitches about how fast people can level now are just mad that they can't show off their e-bear cause they stay on a 2d VB game all day.

Whatever. (waits for insults)

BTW to anyone that are gonna be all like *omg you couldnt even kill souls you noob to low level*, I WAS training on souls. At level 28 or so. Blame Mickey for that tho. ;p
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 10:36:57 pm by The Muffin Man »

Offline Pirate Wings

What do you want...
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 10:44:43 pm »
With an x-bow set up it's relatively easy to train on venoms at 28.
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline The Muffin Man

What do you want...
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 09:37:11 am »
i was using spear >.>

Offline Zoex

What do you want...
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 11:43:28 am »
Pre scripted factions is ok, but real guild fighting is alot more interesting. I was thinking somthing along the lines of contesting towns for guilds, but some things like that can only be done by making new code.

Offline Zachariel

• Attack: 89
    Defense: 88
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Topic Starter Combination
What do you want...
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 11:50:12 am »
Yeah, if people werent so lazy adding new content... Muffin is talkin the truth. Add some fricking load of new content and lenghten gameplay... :-P (which should have been done AGES ago already...)

Offline Zoex

What do you want...
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 11:58:54 am »
We don't have the means to add new code, only Mick can. So we have to work with what we got.

Offline Dan

What do you want...
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 12:41:48 pm »
dont worry guys.. soon there will be a whole new game to play that is similar to rpgwo that I think you guys will like a lot more

unfortunetly it will prolly be a little while till you guys will be seeing it and playing it

Offline chronolink

What do you want...
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 12:44:48 pm »
Once again, people seem to be wanting to use the Vertigo ideas

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Zoex

What do you want...
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 01:35:32 pm »
Vertigo?

Offline chronolink

What do you want...
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 02:13:00 pm »
Quote from: Zoex
Vertigo?

......................................__........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Zoex

What do you want...
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007, 02:55:24 pm »
I remember you saying somthing about it before, didn't pay much attention.

Offline The Muffin Man

What do you want...
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 03:12:18 pm »
lokgar is gonna suck, all it is is the same rpgwo is - take images from other games, add in crap coding (well they are using Ooz engine or somethin arent they), but yah...

Zoex, hard coding isnt really needed. What they mean is, add in more items, monsters, make towns different, etc. Everything has been the SAME for YEARS. Towns are all the same, not really player interactive its just hey lets put a building here and there and call them shops. Its been using the same items for years. A few added in here and there. Same monsters. We will just exclude Ruch monsters here because they suck.

Everything is the SAME nothing ever changes, it gets so boring. Actually this has given me an idea, I'll brb.

Edit: Actually most items being added are useless are for higher levels only. Sure stuff for the higher levels is good, it makes them feel better about achieving that level. What I mean is add in stuff in the middle, add in more choices for things, etc.. hopefully someone understands what I mean
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:14:57 pm by The Muffin Man »