Author Topic: Lunatik  (Read 2152 times)

Offline The Muffin Man

Lunatik
« on: February 24, 2007, 01:22:50 am »
I'm bored so I decided to make a new topic. Hooray.

Anywho, j/w if anyone had something turtle happen to them on Lunatik.. mostly about the completely absurd ruled they had.

Mine was I made a name (can't remember the name now..)... and I just randomly made this name.. I remember I mixed a few mythical monsters names together and BAM there we go.. logged in a few times and got a few levels and such... and a little while later an admin whispered me saying someone reported me saying I had a video games name, and that I had to completely remake or I would be banned. I told Ghost about it and that I didn't even know it was a video game name and he just laughed about it and said something about he considered it to be a stupid rule considering most names are fairly legitimate towards role-playing.. dunno why he said it was a stupid rule when I think he made it up.. iono couldve been rha... but anyways I refused to change it and of course got banned. Didn't play Luny again til UT re-opened it. Couple weeks later UT quit again and R.I.P. luny since then. so meh. :/

Offline Gizza

Lunatik
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 03:59:42 am »
Lunatik not Luny (Was Alright tho) was my 2nd favorite server ever made haha Phobos was my fav anywho id use to spend numberous hour's playing lunatik if there was a xfire for rpgwo it wouldnt say a time for rpgwo it'd say id have no life haha ;) now rpgwo is boring xD

Offline Malekith

Lunatik
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 06:47:20 am »
i got told i couldnt use the name darkblade unless i used sword... which was annoying...

err. lots of stupid little rules, like you couldn't speak on globals less it was in role play... "Deareth fellow lunyobians, i am buying 1000 pots..." gets annoying..
"Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

"Some minds are like concrete, thouroughly mixed up and permanently set."

"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

Offline Crack Pipe

Lunatik
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 07:26:47 am »
haha xD

Offline Gizza

Lunatik
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 09:40:27 am »
I wasnt allowed name "Wiggim" (Name Stolen from Kretch) so now i use Wignian ;)

Offline chronolink

Lunatik
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 11:41:25 am »
[IC] I looked at this post and battled with my temptation to write a post like this. The fight was epic, I questioned my own actions about it. After all, it goes against a ninjas code of honour. For a ninja is what I am

[OOC] LOL at RP nerds

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Gizza

Lunatik
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 05:18:54 pm »
Hell lunatik was first server i had my first Damon