Author Topic: New server.  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Sorin Fayte

• Attack: 88
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • tapped that.
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Combination Level 3
New server.
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:42:12 pm »
ok. using the current shadow files.
we could form a 3 by 3 world. each faction would get 1 sector to claim and w/e they want.
the center sector will be an arena(like mission) w/ ammo spawns and hero traps hidden inside it.
once u kill somone from an oppisite faction in the arena, u can be warp to a random plot in their sector for like a minute to loot.
the sectors would be blocked off so no entering or exiting except through the arena.
each land would cost 250 gold.
mules would be unkill able but only 1 per person.
traders are pointless...
each sector would have a sample of all alch plants.
the mines would be set to cave in except surfaces areas.
The starting would allow:
80 skill points to choose skills
enough attribute points for 100 of 4 of the skills. for rounded chars.
npc's would be in the arena for a semi-safe transaction, but ur not just sitting in one spot making millions of gold.
there would be karma (every kill in the arena gives 100 karma)
karma is used for monster spawns.
factions gaurds and such would be used like before.
all weapons and armors are made same as on shadow.
ultimas and elixers stay.
drops are doubled. so more chance to get them.
factions work a guilds. u contribute to the factionbank and then use the money later for land and other things.
i hope u like my idea...
this is focused for JON and whoever likes the idea.
cuz 2 servers isnt enough
i would like to help design if i got the chance.
ty.

like a virgin

Offline Axeman

New server.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 08:48:48 pm »
I'm always willing to help people develop server ideas, but if you look at some other suggestions of servers below, they're much more prepared than this.  No offense to you, but your 'formula' or pitch to the readers is absolute crap and I couldn't understand the last bottom lines.

Offline chronolink

New server.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 08:56:11 pm »
Suggesting something original is good, i'm sure your wall of text has all been suggested before

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline The Muffin Man

New server.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 09:21:16 pm »
all i saw was

"ey guys lets makes a server lolz! well have more stats n wolf yo! everythin will be liek so totly ez to get lolz! yey!"

i frankly dont care but im suprised someone else hasnt flamed you about that yet lol

main things i saw

-more skill points
-easier drops
-easier land
-pots and +s stay (i think pluses iono everything smudged together so id assume you put that in there)
-every sector has all alch plants.. therefore easy as hell to get...

summary - make a server thats beyond easy and twice as easy as any server out now.. umm.. sorry but im tired of hearing people bitch about how easy it is now.. so no thx k.

Offline Gizza

New server.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 11:30:54 pm »
Sounds good!! Ask Mickey (Like he'd do it heh) or if that doesnt work put up a Rogue Server ill play

Offline chronolink

New server.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 08:59:03 am »
Will never be implemented

Chown -R us ./Base

and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
New server.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 09:50:29 am »
I do like the 3x3 world. Just mass PK and factions.  Hard as hell drops would be nice...and take out mages...BAM POW ZOINK...

Oh yea...Make it rogue.
#

Offline Sorin Fayte

Attack Member
  • tapped that.
    • View Profile

New server.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 02:47:14 pm »
Quote from: Gizza
Sounds good!! Ask Mickey (Like he'd do it heh) or if that doesnt work put up a Rogue Server ill play
get me a secure version of the exe files and ill start work on it. sound good?

like a virgin

Offline Gizza

New server.
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 04:14:45 pm »
If i had em!!

Offline Daegan

New server.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 07:03:10 pm »
Quote from: Bluefenix5
get me a secure version of the exe files and ill start work on it. sound good?
This statement is funny to anyone with working knowledge of the game.

Look hard, you'll see why.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline Sorin Fayte

Attack Member
  • tapped that.
    • View Profile

New server.
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 07:28:44 pm »
Quote from: Daegan
This statement is funny to anyone with working knowledge of the game.

Look hard, you'll see why.
wait. wat do u mean? ._0

like a virgin

Offline chronolink

New server.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 08:07:05 pm »
wait. wat do u mean? ._0

......................................__........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Chown -R us ./Base

Offline The Muffin Man

New server.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 09:19:26 pm »
wait. wat do u mean? ._0

......................................__........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Offline JackToTheFuture

New server.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 11:54:07 pm »
Quote from: The Muffin Man

I lol'd

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
New server.
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 06:18:16 pm »
As far as I can tell he meant that Komodo is a smelly pirate horsey.
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Gizza

New server.
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 07:42:07 pm »
Quote from: Kaios
As far as I can tell he meant that Komodo is a smelly pirate horsey.