Author Topic: Something new to talk about  (Read 5744 times)

Offline Daegan

Something new to talk about
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 03:47:27 pm »
oooh someone struck a nerve in the little emo dog.

GO CUT YOURSELF SON

Let's start with your latest retarded retort.

1) I don't want to run a server. KTHXdog

2) I played 2 years ago and sucked? rite zomg someone attacked me in a video game, ima go cry. Thats the weakest tigering remark, you attack someones credit in a.. video game.. online? I didn't suck but ok, let's say i did, OOOH WOW, k that hurt. not all of us are emo pieces of wolf like you that take comments on a video game/forum TO HEART. Cry more dog.

You on the other hand look and act like a bitch ass geek, I like programming and computers. But I don't live on them, obsessive people never make it anywhere, live a little and stop being such a little bitch.
QQ i look like a geek, that really hurts. I wish Grinch had an online-time tracker to see who spends more time surfing the forums of the game whom he has quit a million times and continues to bitch about rather than improving.

And for starters, I have a degree in computers and a certification to be a technician, What do you have wolfstick?

This is the part you call me a geek, wherein i retort im building a career, and unlike you, it's not in razorblades and wolfty music.

Programming wise I don't even really do any. Web coding, that's it. The rest I'll learn in college, something you won't know anything about. I'm not obsessive, I plan to do this wolf as a career so i dont end up working dead end jobs [like you!] for the rest of my miserable life.

Like chrono is keen to point out, you don't even know me. My ass has more of a social life then a miserable piece of wolf like you Jord, you're just too weak to admit it.

How are these for the bitch ass geek image tigerstick?
[ Specified attachment is not available ]
[ Specified attachment is not available ]

Sorry chrono, must be the pain pills that make me hostile..

ya rite  

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline Pirate Wings

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 08:28:38 pm »
emo
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 12:08:24 am »
Certificate in CCNA1 (Cisco Certified Network Associate), and will be done with CCNA 2,3, and 4 by the end of next year, before graduating high school.
The emo remarks, are more annoying then anything. I hate emos, and I hate queers.

Btw, those images show nothing but a cast and some skin. No idea what happened or anything, great job explaining.

Offline The Muffin Man

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2007, 01:32:05 am »
 Isn't cisco one of those food processing companies that make ketchup packets

Besides Jordonias, your only way to insult someone is by how they sucked in a video game. If that doesn't work, you resort to calling them bitch ass geeks. Yet you have a record 10x more than UT on quitting, and apparently your only good quality in a game was knowing how to exploit a simple glitch on a VB game to get into someones house. All you do is bitch about how the game isn't how you'd like it, therefore you think it sucks, and everyones idea about it sucks. You have ALL of the qualities of an emo.

You bitch about everything.
The way you talk you obviously think your rich (Mr. Let's get technical and say stupid abbreviation wolf like anyone actually cares about your lameass tigertard $10 an hour degree).
Nothing is how you want it so it sucks (in your opinion).
You probably wear tight pants and scarfs.
You cry about everything.
Probably listen to music about a bunch of hawks with hair down in their face screaming about how their girlfriend broke up with them and its the end of the world and their gonna kill themselves.

Suck on that McNugget, Emoburger.

Edit: lol i looked up Cisco, still dunno what their about.. I guess some networking crap iono.. but CCNA is at the bottom of the pyramid. Right where you belong, ------.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 01:36:31 am by The Muffin Man »

Offline Daegan

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2007, 01:35:51 am »
I love you muffin.

Jord, get out into the real world. There's life outside these forums.

They're images from my surgery from about 4 days ago, I had tumors removed.

<3 muffin =)

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 02:07:06 am »
Considering I'm a high school student, nice try though Muffin. Not knowing what cisco is below the pyramid, tigering idiot.
Cisco is networking, Sysco is food, you tigering retard.
A fat ass who hasn't moved for 10 years can get tumors too, that doesn't mean you're active. That was the most useless wolf I've ever seen Dae.

Oh, and I listen to rap mainly, and 80-90s alternative/rock.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 02:07:45 am by Jordonias »

Offline Gizza

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 02:29:43 am »
Quote from: Daegan
Jord, get out into the real world.

Offline Komodo

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 08:35:56 am »
do you listen to ------ rap or rap that's actually good?
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")
--------------------------------------------------------

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline chronolink

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 10:06:36 am »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
You bitch about everything.
You probably wear tight pants and scarfs.
You cry about everything.
Probably listen to music about a bunch of hawks with hair down in their face screaming about how their girlfriend broke up with them and its the end of the world and their gonna kill themselves.

That's me dammit :'(

Liberty - lvl 56 Swordsman ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 65 Macer ~ Retired
Steeltide - lvl 19 Suicide Archer ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 18 Swordsman ~ Retired
Phobos - lvl 57 Thrower ~ Retired
Shadow - lvl 12 Thrower ~ Retired
Arcanium - lvl 22 Rifleman ~ Retired
Chown -R us ./Base

http://fuhrorcity.myminicity.com/

Re:Jew Tee ( From: TheUnderTaker )
and your a bigger twat now than before now tiger off and leave me alne you turtle ass tigerer
TheUnderTaker is a member of the Administration group and has 6 posts.
Sent on: Today, 04:11 PM

Offline Pepin

• Attack: 12
    Defense: 13
    Attack Member
    • View Profile
    • Email

• Total Badges: 37
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 11:36:28 am »
 So I can see there is much evil in these forums. xD That Jord guy seems to be hated by everyone....Daegen or however you spell it...I actully do like your ideas.  They are quite ehhh special?  Seriously tho...wheres all the love?.... I be sorta em0...minus the cutting....Or the saddness.....

Conclusion to that whole thing...You guys are mean...

Pepin
#

Offline Daegan

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 04:05:33 pm »
Jord your a piece of wolf, seriously.

I wasn't showing my activness by posting shots of a post-surgery, i was showing how much of a dog you are [job well done] in calling people out on wolf that you dont have any idea about. Oh! Its a picture with a lot of blood, that shows nothing.

Go outside and see a little of the world thats not behind a liquid colored display. Get a glimpse of the things that happen, the pain that people endure and the bullwolf they put up with.

You have no idea, you're a child Jord, all your posts are of you whining and then you defend that whining by attacking their in-game "credz" wow.

Grow up a little, one day when your balls drop you'll understand that there's life outside the screen.

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 05:01:46 pm »
Everything you said contridicted all of your arguments. You know nothing about my personal life, so as you say, you can't be "calling people out", cause you have no idea. Thanks for the random pictures, they were pointless and no one really cares.

Liquid colored display? Wtf, awesome job making no tigering sense. Maybe if I had an LCD that would of made some sense, you could of just called it a monitor. Maybe thats what you so called "computer technicians" say.

I've never whined once about rpgwo, I've only bitched, and I like to. The admins running the game currently suck ass, you don't have to get all protective of your ideas. I'm the only one to admit they would fail, get over it.

The balls comment has to be one of the worst ever.
1. You have no idea.
2. How would this relate to anything anyhow?
3. I'm not the one sucking monkey. tigerin hawk ass bitch.

I'm pretty damn sick and tired of your random comments and attempted "disses". You say I sit on these forums all day. Take a look at the post count you tigering idiot. I like the game, and the name of the forums are RPGWO Forums. I talk about rpgwo, talking about how the admins sucks relates to the game. I don't come here to post some random idea for a server that will fail in hopes to get some people to think I'm a great. I could care less what people think about me online unlike you.
Maybe it's you that should go out and see the real world. I work 20 hours a week, go to school 35 hours a week, and check these forums a max of 2 times a day, one being at school because I get bored, sometimes never. So tigerin suck on a monkey you tigering hawk ass bitch. You know nothing of me, nothing of rpgwo, and are a dog. I don't like dogs, so I don't like you, and I could really care less about anything you say or do.

Offline Grinch

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2007, 05:06:01 pm »
Obviously we have a problem understanding each other.

This thread has turned into a bashing thread.

You guys can bitch and scream at each other on MSN, AIM or even through PMs, but not for public view.

I don't want to see it.
My Stories
Pencils and Pwncakes (Act 1) (Act 2)