Author Topic: drunkedness and word  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Pirate Wings

drunkedness and word
« on: January 09, 2007, 12:47:33 am »
Upon the elven landscape a gentle breeze flow across the living woods. The green leaves moved gently and a rustling sound filled the air. Golden rays of shimmering light beamed down from the clear blue sky above. A clear well with glowing magical water which sparkled so clear. The water was so pure and the scent of the entity offered envigoration and energy. Reflection cast off into the clear liqud was of a beautifal landscape. There was green pasture with rolling hills and medows stretching out into the distance. In the distance was an archetectual marvel. White walls towered skyhigh into the mysteriouse clouds which seem to hang directly above the building. It was an ivory tower. The clouds were lowlying balls of white fluff which hung low giving a kind of mysteriouse feel to the area. Huge pearly gates barred any unwelcome visitors.

Afew days later in a place on the other side of the world.

"Then I, Osari Diaz, Heroin of realms, Demi Goddess to the creator of life offer this here to you."
Displayed before the elven woman was a small brown box.
"You would give this upon your own free will? If what you say is true then I would be lying if my heart did not desire such things." Glaria exclaimed.
Osari put away the small simple box.
"If you so desire then take the box from me, it will free me from my troubles, from my fears and this long journey I have ahead of me."
Glaria paused and then sighed softly.
"I suppose that somebody who already has the power to control the world would not desire anything more. Somebody of your stature, a reborn of The Myst can never understand." Glaria explained.
"Do not think for a second I am not tempted, for I know whatever power I have will be magnified beyond all my imagination if I were to open this box. I, do not want to end up like Vesna, a corrupt shadow of her former self, the box warped her, it changed everything. It burnt the human city Al'Gelador to the ground and dissolved any values of a white mage she may of had left in her mind" Osari mentioned.
"Vesna, that name I have not heard for many centuries, that name I shall curse to my grave. She has caused much destruction amongst this elven community any association with her will not be tolerated.” Glaria said with anger.
“She has caused much destruction amongst human communities also. If you do not want to end up like her you can understand why I can never give this box to you. For even with a hand less the remnants of evil still remain, the remnants of corruption, remnants of the black mage which has given her the title of Vesna the Corrupt for all these centuries” Osari explained.
Glaria paused for a moment then took a deep breath.
“I heard her hand had to be removed to separate her from the box.” Glaria mentioned.
“Yeah, it was a hell of a job removing it to.” Osari remarked.
“Yes, well now let’s get to why I summoned you here.” Glaria suggested.
Osari was all ears for the elven queen as she began to speak.
“Many millennia ago the world shone in a holy light of glory, the trees were green, the grass grew strong, there were fields of daisy’s to the east, trees as far as the eye could see to the west. Fairies ran wild, Al’Geladorian sparrows ran free and everything was at peace. The tale of a Heroin told came and saved the earth from the dark age brought on by the Lord of the Underworld Gra-Hoth. The Heroin of Time came and saved the world once more. And then the Heroin disappeared. Through centuries Gra-Hoth bided his time in Hell to regain his strength and forces until the time came where he had enough power to try and corrupt the world once more. Each time he came there was a soul female of power supreme to all who came and banished Gra-Hoth to Hell. The time of evil is here once more and no Heroin has rose to the duty. I was hoping that you would be the Heroin this time Osari."
This isn't a signature, you just think it is

Offline Devil

drunkedness and word
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 10:55:13 pm »
I gave up after "elven"

I CAN SEE FOREVER!

Quote from: Rokhan
So get creative and not necrotic