Author Topic: Gears of War  (Read 1135 times)

Offline The Muffin Man

Gears of War
« on: December 27, 2006, 04:31:41 pm »
This game makes me -.-

I played it for one night last night, and found SO many glitches I just can't stand the game anymore.

I got stuck and couldnt move, the only button that did anything was the right analog stick. I couldn't even fire a weapon.

Chainsaw is supposed to be insta-death, yet people were able to somehow piece their body back together and revive themself. (no mods used)

Their are already modders (shooting through walls, taking torque bows through the chest, etc.). A torque bow hits you, blows you up, you = dead, yet somehow we were standing right next to him shooting him with a torque bow and it was goin through his body.

There is a glitch where you start off in a match already dead so you can't play.

You can be an inch away from someone and shotgun them straight in the gut and they won't even get hurt. This WAS proven to happen (w/o mods).

You can shoot people straight through the head with a sniper while they arent even moving and they won't get hit. Proven on people w/o mods.

There are certain corners of building that can be shot through. Not just like barely in the corner, I mean like it can penetrate the corner about the width of an alien body (frickin huge) in..

several others were found but I really can't remember all of em.. but yeah this game is turtleed up with glitches...

Offline King Dravien

Gears of War
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 08:51:16 pm »
All these things are bullwolf, They're MENT to be like that (Cept modders obviously) The game cost Microsoft 1 billion dollars overall, They did everything its all ment to be like that, some units have "Helmets" that can take a sniper shot.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline The Muffin Man

Gears of War
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 11:20:46 pm »
It was a helmetless alien..

I doubt being able to snipe (im guesstimating) through the corner in a wall about 3 foot in was meant to be. It only happens on a few corners, not all.

Is it meant for you to start a match already dead? No.

I said they won't even get hit from being sniped throught he head. Obviously you'd get hurt if you were sniped in the head even with a helmet on.

I doubt reviving youself after being chainsawed in half was meant o happen, as their is no revive button to do so.

Getting stuck and not being able to move, not able to change weapons, not able to view where teammates are, NOTHING except moving your character in a 360 degree angle was definately not meant to be there. I don't mean when you get knocked down occasionally when your legs get shot, I mean just completely STUCK.. nothing around you, just can't move.. I chainsawed a guy in the middle of an open area and couldnt do anything after I killed him..

So yeh, not bullwolf. Just wolfty glitches. It's a good game overall but glitches suck. -.-

BTW - stop being a Microsoft cat. Everything they make is vulnerable and crap, so just because they spent some money on something doesn't mean it's gonna be flawless.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 11:24:10 pm by The Muffin Man »

Offline Gizza

Gears of War
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 05:18:13 am »
I played it at a friends house its quite awesome and now it overpowers halo 2 on xbox live

Offline The Muffin Man

Gears of War
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 12:29:55 pm »
Yeh, I didn't say it wasn't fun, it's just that when you play it for a long period of time you begin to notice wolf that shouldn't be there and it starts happening quite frequently >.>

Offline Gizza

Gears of War
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 07:30:02 pm »
Like Driver 3 omg i fell through map on that on the last level

Offline Komodo

Gears of War
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 07:40:12 pm »
I LOVE LAMP!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 111tew
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 07:40:47 pm by Komodo »
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline King Dravien

Gears of War
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 08:42:48 pm »
Muffin if you play on live, Add xxDrav
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Gizza

Gears of War
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 09:26:57 pm »
Unless he got a internet upgrade i dont think he has it hes on dialup

Offline Komodo

Gears of War
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 10:04:50 pm »
I AM SO GOD DAMN HORNY MY monkey COULD CUT GLASS
The BIG list of
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)