Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Azreal

Pages: [1]
RPGWO V6 / V7 / Skill levels
« on: September 06, 2015, 03:55:58 am »
could the skill system be reworked a little, i like it on the whole but the one thing that bugs me a little is when i have more 10 or more skill than is needed to craft something i will still be getting a run of 6-7 fails in a row, i get that you will sometimes fail at something but when i am burning 20-30 stam and getting no progress on an item that needs 60 blacksmithing and i have 73 its a little annoying :P

Maybe if you had it that once you have the min skill needed you have a 25% chance of sucess when you have +5 its 50% +10 75% and +15 99% chance so there is always a 1% fail chance

RPGWO V6 / V7 / slow down on some crafting
« on: September 04, 2015, 03:41:56 am »
not sure if its just me of an issue most people get but when i click on an item that has a lot of crafting options i get slow down on actions so for example when i look to build a wall i click on the bricks and it causes the client to run slower, as i say not sure if its just me my pc should easily handle it unless its an issue with windows 10 and the game, maybe a crafting menu like v1 and 2 had would solve this.

Pages: [1]