Author Topic: Which FF Character are you?  (Read 4686 times)

Offline King Dravien

Which FF Character are you?
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 04:03:54 am »
Quote from: Auron
Im not in Iraq yet becuase my unit has just got back, and we will be going again next year sometime, or it could be tigering tommrow.

And even when im in Iraq I will have internet, I already told you tigertards I work on networks all day for the Army.  so of course im going to have net access.

JUST GOT BACK! ROFL, Did you take the internet with you to Iraq? rofl, You havnt even left the barracks dumbtiger You've been on these forums everyday for the last 3 months. And i dont think you'd have the balls to last 1 day in iraq anyway. Kthxbai.

QUOTE(The Muffin Man @ Sep 22 2006, 09:42 AM)

Friendly fire? So roadside bombs and suicide terrorists are considered friendly fire? Damn didn't know we sided with the Muslims. Hell, sure, it's a possibility we DO lose a few soldiers to that.. but wolf, it's not like this is halo and can turn friendly fire off :/. Accidents happen. And Chrono, tea and crumpets is just fun to say

Friendly fire? So roadside bombs and suicide terrorists are considered friendly fire? Damn didn't know we sided with the Muslims. Hell, sure, it's a possibility we DO lose a few soldiers to that.. but wolf, it's not like this is *Halo* and can turn friendly fire off :/. Accidents happen. *Oh and* Chrono, tea and crumpets is just fun to say

Apparently. Jord is enjoying the Dictionary and has decided to change every mis-spelt word on these forums,
GL jackass, GAL

Dravien.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Pokemon Steve

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2006, 08:16:15 am »
Quote from: The Muffin Man
That seems to be the best insult he can pull out these days. Too bad noone cares :/

That seems to be the best insult he can pull out these days. Too bad *no one* cares*.* :/

Quote from: Ranger Bob
Apparently. Jord is enjoying the Dictionary and has decided to change every mis-spelt word on these forums,
GL jackass, GAL

Dravien.

Apparently. *Jordan* is enjoying the Dictionary and has decided to change every *misspelled* word on these forums*.*
GL jackass, GAL < -- Wtf?

Dravien.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 08:17:26 am by Jordonias »

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2006, 09:21:17 am »
Get A Life.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia