Author Topic: RPGWO Future Files - COMPLETE!  (Read 13427 times)

Offline Roarion

Re: RPGWO Future Files - COMPLETE!
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2016, 11:12:36 pm »
why u so salty bro

Couldn't even give a half decent response because it's all true hahaha. :P

Not salt anymore just trying to get on your troll level but I don't think i'll ever be able to do it.

Primordia - 8 ppl online - 1 actually talks back in global, bot city. Way to brag about dat player count gimp.  ::)

This is turning into Hexed all over again. We made it!
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2016, 11:20:22 pm »
my response was equal to how much I care about this conversation now
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Roarion

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2016, 11:30:33 pm »
my response was equal to how much I care about this conversation now

Don't respond then? Thanks.  ;D                            (Slowly drags Kaios back in)
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2016, 08:51:31 am »
Your claiming a server with 17 active players yesterday isnt genuine because why again?? Because you have an issue with eddie? Right gotcha.
   Mysti, the women who just rehashes everything like the rest of us, and quits her own servers after 2 weeks? Good idea. This is a pointless tigering conversation, grow up. I asked you for the files and you sent me them. WHO CARES WHOS HOSTING?

Because all you've done is copy paste a server and put it as the only server online, that doesnt prove jack.

future was fun but it wasnt flawless. why cant your buddy eddie finish building his Nexus server? hard for him to come up with anything over just copying somebody elses stuff? Hell even Mysti made her own server.

I guess the real problem is the only people who now want to open a server are people who are still trying to prove themselves as decent players. Been there mastered that.

Nah dude these guys act like they are doing something for the game hosting this server. All they have done is put an exact copy of my world up on a server they don't even own. Please send your thanks to Alg for the free hosting.

What actually is funny about it is that a while ago Eddie was bragging to Mysti about how he has the Nexus files. She doesn't even have them - her computer broke or her HDD failed or something like that. She wanted to put up a server with her own files but the dude wouldn't even share them with her. Real spig bag right there.

Kaios keeps making the argument "Who is gonna be admin then" when they put up a server as soon as possible to ensure no one else could even take a shot at being admin on them since the game population is so small whatever server goes up first wins. Give Mysti her own files back and she can be admin ok? She might be a turd admin but at least she tries.

Offline yeahs

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2016, 03:54:12 pm »
The server is fun, it doesn't have some of the stuff I like from normal modern servers but it addressed some issues that the game has like rune making and self sustainability in general as a fighter.  I don't really care who admin is. The reason there is a gap between high level players and low is obviously time. Cant see a fix for that as if you have err a full time job and family it's hard to compete so some players just quit if they are in a competitive mind set while playing. Everyone knows that but it's just the nature of rpgwo

Offline King Dravien

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2016, 10:21:41 am »
The server is fun, it doesn't have some of the stuff I like from normal modern servers but it addressed some issues that the game has like rune making and self sustainability in general as a fighter.  I don't really care who admin is. The reason there is a gap between high level players and low is obviously time. Cant see a fix for that as if you have err a full time job and family it's hard to compete so some players just quit if they are in a competitive mind set while playing. Everyone knows that but it's just the nature of rpgwo

You'll notice on w/e the server these guys copy pasted its Eddies friend's that seem to be doing better than others.

Roar if you ever decide to host/run a server give me a shout, I miss your quests.
RPGWO:
Lvl 91 Staff - Steeltide
Lvl 97 Crossbow - Nulona
Lvl 47 Thrower - Shadow
Lvl 61 Axe - Ataxia
Lvl 82 Staff - Asylum
Lvl 94 Halberd - Nexus
Lvl 82 Shockwave Cannon - Future
Lvl 66 Stealth Xbow - Carnage

Offline Kaios

• Attack: 69
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes 10 Poll Votes Invisible
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2016, 11:50:19 am »
You'll notice on w/e the server these guys copy pasted its Eddies friend's that seem to be doing better than others.

Roar if you ever decide to host/run a server give me a shout, I miss your quests.

haha ur dumb
(Insert witty signature here)

Offline Gimpy

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2016, 07:37:59 pm »
Im like lvl 18 so yeah i am doing wayy better then the lvl 35 and 49.