Author Topic: Just Wondering..  (Read 8063 times)

Offline JSleezY

Re: Just Wondering..
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 07:25:54 pm »
Forget about the Client.dat thing i get you now.. as far as the connection problems go.. maybe im putting the Client2 Content Files in the Wrong Folders?

Offline Roarion

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 07:34:17 pm »
Forget about the Client.dat thing i get you now.. as far as the connection problems go.. maybe im putting the Client2 Content Files in the Wrong Folders?

Here is a guide I wrote for someone a while ago in like 15 minutes. It's far from complete but it should help you along. Just to reiterate it's a crap guide I hacked together for a friend to get something up.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline JSleezY

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2016, 07:58:37 pm »
thanks i never had this Issue When Dealing with the 1.15 files I dont know why its Saying My Client is out Dated.. is it maybe because i tried using the Content Files from the 1.15 server? im trying again using the v2 client COntent Files from rpgwo.com and adding the other files after i start the server with the server2 you gave me and the tutorial, and i have to copy all the files (ini, dat, csv )  but do i put them in the folders they located in for the server files? like the csv files are in csv folder, and the Dat files in the dat folderS? or can i just put them all together?

( i dont have office on my laptop ) and when i open that with note pad or wordpad.. it is like encrypted or something.. its liek someone just did

)*@!)&()!)(#@!^&!@#)!@*(#)@#) but with weirder signs and stuff lol 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:03:20 pm by JSleezY »

Offline Roarion

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2016, 08:01:45 pm »
thanks i never had this Issue When Dealing with the 1.15 files I dont know why its Saying My Client is out Dated.. is it maybe because i tried using the Content Files from the 1.15 server? im trying again using the v2 client COntent Files from rpgwo.com and adding the other files after i start the server with the server2 you gave me and the tutorial, and i have to copy all the files (ini, dat, csv )  but do i put them in the folders they located in for the server files? like the csv files are in csv folder, and the Dat files in the dat folderS? or can i just put them all together?

You can't connect to your local server by pressing the local world button or w/e its called on the auto-updater with V2. You have to take the steps I listed in the guide.

You only copy over dats to your local.files.
Asylum - lvl 33 Thrower
Pyramid - lvl 40 Scythe
Dementia - lvl 69 Spear
Nexus V2 - lvl 61 Stealth
Rebirth - lvl 72 Bow
Ganymede - lvl 56 Mage
Hex - lvl 1000 Admin
Future - lvl 1000 Admin
Retired - Unless V6 pulls a miracle

Offline Greatest

• Attack: 161
    Defense: 91
    Attack Member
  • I'm better than you!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 38
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2016, 10:43:16 pm »
anyone besides me have the feeling if he actually creates a server it will be total garbage?
why does Fox keep cancelling good shows?

Offline JSleezY

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 11:05:39 pm »
thanks for the vote of confidence..

Offline mechanical keyboard enthusiast

• Attack: 3682
    Defense: 2735
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 11:18:38 pm »
lol

Offline JSleezY

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 11:37:42 pm »
ok so heres where im at.. i install the client v1-v2 i unzip the Server 1.15 Files  and copy the local Files into my client Folder.. then i make a 1.15 server... and i copy everything except the server.exe and paste it into my local.files folder..  now thats goo for 1.15 servers...

i then Copy the Client2 Content.zip files into the local.files folder and replace w.e it asks me to, then i copy the Files From csv folder data Folder and aroound the other folders minus server2.exe and paste that into my local.files folder..

Is this The Correct way to get local files for a v2 server... Because it says my clients out of date.. when i go to run C:\ blah blak\ client2.exe ip:port it connects.. but all the items Show up as Red Question marks... and alot of the time i get a  Itemdef2.dat Version Conflict error..

really could use some help

Offline JSleezY

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2016, 02:01:42 pm »
SO i was Wondering... is there a Sector Scan Command or something for v2?

Offline mechanical keyboard enthusiast

• Attack: 3682
    Defense: 2735
    Attack Member
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2016, 02:36:58 pm »
/sector scan

with the space work?

Offline JSleezY

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2016, 04:50:32 pm »
/sector scan

with the space work?

Thanks Again that command works but like in v1, when it gets to the outskirts of the Sector it Freezes and i have to hit the middle look button over and over untill it completes :P Thanks again !!

Offline JSleezY

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2016, 05:11:09 pm »
Correction to The Above post.. it only does it on the outskirt Secters like 1,1 -1,7 cause the map ends.. lol

And I may not know how to code, or Set up one of these servers in a manner that comes from Experience, BUT!! its a good thing that doesnt affect my creativity and ability to come up with Good Ideas for servers, I appreciate all the information, Guides, And Step by Step Walk throughs that i have mis interpreted or not fully grasped lol when i do get this server Going.. i hope you guys will be there to experience it... im Sure i will Have Lots More Questions that will Make you all think nooblike thoughts aboot meh..

Stupid People Dont ask Questions.. If you didnt need to ask things.. that would imply that one knew everything and that would make you the dumbest Person on the Planet, Because every day we learn new things..

Only Stupid Questions are the ONes we dont Ask!!

Offline Gotenks

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 06:24:10 am »
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxe2gozwyty/RPGWO+Commands.zip
if by some chance your still looking for the command lists
i have most of this sorta wolf saved for later use
and in v1 and v2 there should be a sector scan button for admin/deity accounts in the map tab
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 06:26:57 am by Gotenks »