Author Topic: MAJOR Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Komodo

MAJOR Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 05:31:17 am »
One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. As they are about to kiss each other goodnight at the front door, when the guy starts feeling a little horny. With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and smiling, he says to her, "Honey, would you give me a blow job?"Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!""Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" He asks grinning at her."No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?""Oh come on! There's nobody around, they're all sleeping!""No way. It's just too risky!""Oh please, please, I love you so much?!?""No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!""Oh yes you can. Please?""No, no. I just can't""I'm begging you ... "Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and the girl's older sister shows up in her pajamas, hair disheveled, and in a sleepy voice she says, "Dad says to go ahead and give him a blow job, or I can do it. Or if need be, mom says she can come down herself and do it. But for God's sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom!"

I've seen a video that goes something like that....

Quote from: Greed
Dear Dad:
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elopewith my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing,tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is mucholder than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad, she's pregnant.Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading itwith the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In themeantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. SomedayI'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to knowyour grandchildren.

Love,Your Son John

Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:32:54 am by Komodo »
The BIG list of
--------------------------------------------------------
(ASCII art of the "word that can't be said")
--------------------------------------------------------

1 - Chrono------   -   for being "Chrono------"
2 - Toadwolf(Toad"King", Minch, Mack the Blacksmith)   -   for all of his posts are pure bullwolf and fail
3 - Revolution   -   for invokes the name of Komodo without a license
4 - Damen   -   for taking too long to reply on Xfire
5 - Grinch   -   for being anti-------guy  :)

Offline Daegan

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 11:55:10 pm »
[ Specified attachment is not available ]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK ME
IT is 10% planning and 90% trying to fix everything that didn’t go as planned.

Offline Rokhan

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 01:19:51 pm »
LOL.

Douche much?
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia