Author Topic: The Open Door  (Read 2012 times)

Offline The Muffin Man

The Open Door
« on: June 12, 2007, 12:22:37 pm »
This is my attempt at a more serious story... hopefully people will like it.. if not I won't write anymore like this lol... enjoy

"Screaming. I hear it everywhere."

"Sit down son... let's go through what happened."

"But the sounds.. I feel so much hatred, so unloved, yet so... happy."

"Please, sit down. I promise we can make it all go away.. you just have to cooperate."

"I'll try to help.. it all started like this.."

"Hahaha! You'll never be able to catch me running as slow as you do, fatty!" screamed a girl running down the beach.
"Jessica, slow down! Haha, you know I can't stand it when you do this! I can't help it that I'm not on the track team!"
screamed the boy running behind her, his voice fading as he got farther away. "Ya know, sometimes I wish I could
meet a girl like that.. athletic, beautiful, and playful" said Dante. "Dude, chicks are always on you, what the
tiger are you talking about? I'm the person that's always getting turned down because I'm damned ugly and can't surf
near as good as you!" replied Greg. "Yeah but all I meet are the attention cats that just like to stand near me so
they can see themselves in the surf mag the next week and brag to their other attention cat buddies. I just want
to meet that special someone that likes me for who I am and not what I do. Maybe one day she will come..". Dante sighed
and looked up at the sky. "Dude you're so tigering turtle stop acting like a woman" Greg said while he punched Dante in the arm.
"Ow! DUDE! tigering stop it! OW! That's it I'm gonna tigerin' kick your ass!" Dante then attempted to punch Greg in the face,
but Greg dodged it and took off running. Dante chased after him and started to catch up, when all of a sudden something popped up
out of the ground and tripped him. As he was falling he looked down to see a weird black object, then got knocked out when his
face hit a jagged rock sticking out of the sand.

"Is that all you remember?"

"No, that was just the beginning... the fun started afterwards"

"...."

"Hehe.."

When Dante finally woke up, his vision was too blurry for a few moments to see anything. All he noticed was red blotches everywhere.
When his vision cleared up, he noticed several dead bodies laying on the ground around him.. he gasped in horror when he saw a familiar blue
shirt with his sponsors logo on it. "NOOO!" he screamed as he rushed over to the body and turned it over. It was Greg, and he had stab wounds
all over his body and was obviously dead. "Who... who did... all of this.. who killed these people?!" He then heard a noise over in the corner
and rushed over to it ready to kill anyone who got in his way, but realized all it was was just a little rat. He reached into his pocket to grab
his cell phone, but instead of his cell phone being in his pocket, he was cut by a sharp object. He pulled out a sharp bloody knife, and dropped it
in horror. "I... I couldn't have done this... someone has to be attempting to set me up! Where is my god damn cell phone?! I know I had it in my pocket!" He
started to search the area and then realized he was in a room.. with no door. No windows. Nothing. Nothing but him, a bloody knife, and dead bodies.
He noticed a few words written on the wall.. it seemed as if they were written with blood...

"Wake up in a dream.
Frozen fear.
All your hands on me.
I can't scream

I can't escape the twisted way you think of me.
I feel you in my dreams and I don't sleep."

Below the writings he saw a picture of a young little girl.. a girl that he remembered dating back in high school. A little girl that is now dead,
and the identification of the murderer was never discovered. Except Dante knew who the murderer was. He was there that night, with a knife. The same
knife that was in his pocket. He was the murderer of the girl, the only person he ever thought truly loved him for who he was. When he caught her
cheating on him with another man, he lost control and stormed over to her house.

"That's all I could remember.. was storming over to her house.. I don't remember killing her, I just know I did it..."

"I can see that you are becoming very stressed out.. we can continue this tomorrow if you like?"

"Yes... but I can't... but I... I need some sleep..."

"We shall continue this tomorrow, have a good nights sleep.."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 12:23:56 pm by The Muffin Man »

Offline toadking

The Open Door
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 02:08:21 pm »
pretty good, it acculy grabbed my attention and i don't realy like mysteries. GJ.

Offline Crack Pipe

The Open Door
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 02:15:08 pm »
errr good story i guess i got lost halfway threw -____0

Offline toadking

The Open Door
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 02:16:12 pm »
its a mystery dumbtiger, ofcourse you would get lost half way through, your a dumbtiger!

Offline Rokhan

The Open Door
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 11:53:11 am »
Different.
DarkTemplar, Level 28 Sword -Liberty  
Rokhan, Level 30 Mace - 1st Steeltide  
DemonHunter, Level 32 Mage - 2nd Phobos  
Rokhan II, Level 20 Thrower - 2nd Steeltide  
Furion, Level 30 Mage - Xerxes  
Rokhan, Level 33 Mace - Ataxia  
Marksman Rokhan, Level 35 Xbow - Ataxia  
Script Rokhan, Level 22 Bow - Chaos